Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • King's College London Study on the Use of Anabolic Steroids
  • zoob1234
    Free Member

Hello,
    My name is Barnaby Carter and I am a current King’s College Student in London. I would like to invite you to participate in this King’s College London postgraduate research project on the use of anabolic steroids and we are currently looking for volunteers.
    If you are 18 years of age and over, have used anabolic steroids in the last 12 months and would like to take part please click on the link below to complete the questionnaire. It will only take 15-25 minutes to complete.
    This study once published will aim to educate medical healthcare professionals, users and prospective users on the effects of anabolic steroids and aid in the harm reduction and safety of all sporting environments. We believe the more literature on the subject the more awareness and subsequent safety there will be.
    It is completely anonymous and confidential so that no identification of you as the participant or the club or gym you belong will be possible. You should only participate if you want to: choosing not to take part will not disadvantage you in any way.
    Before you decide whether you want to take part, it is important for you to understand why the research is being done and what your participation involves. Please click on the link below to read our participant information sheet and partake in the study.

https://kings.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/use-of-androgenic-anabolic-steroids

matt_outandabout

Hello. Welcome to the forum

crikey
    Free Member

Barnaby, I think this is probably not the right place to ask; middle aged mountain bikers are not really a great steroid using population.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Can’t imagine cyclists are particularly big users of such steriods. People I know who like such special products are those interested in how they look on fhe beach rather than slogging up a hill in the rain wondering whether they have selectd the right tyres..

cloudnine
    Free Member

We are more into HGH and EPO on here.. And coke and hookers when not being racing gods

thecaptain
    Free Member

Well there may be a few. Beer is my PED of choice, with coffee a poor second.

isitafox
    Free Member

Speaking of coke, I put a can in the freezer yesterday to chill and remembered this morning when I found it had exploded all over the top drawer 🙁

jambalaya
    Free Member

Don’t worry, time to defrost anyway I bet 🙂

jambalaya
    Free Member

@cloud HGH, I was going to start a thread on that. Reminds me to do some research first

scud
    Free Member

I would try the rugby forums.

I remember when rugby union started going professional and at 18 stone being one of the biggest guys on the pitch, then turning up next season only to find quite a few opponent prop forwards had grown a lot over the summer!

Speshpaul

” it had exploded all over the top drawer “

Stop sniggering at the back.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘King's College London Study on the Use of Anabolic Steroids’ is closed to new replies.