• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Kinesis Km-210L VS Dirty Jo Triple Butted? Your advice and opinions please!
  • MountainMonkey
    Free Member

Looking at buying a light XC race frame for later in the year and was pretty much decided on the Kinesis Km-210L as geometry wise it looks very good for me (I'm only 5'3"/4") and I like the talk of slimmer seat-stays, etc for lighter female riders. It's also had good reviews and looks like good value for £255 online.

However, I then stumbled across the Dirty Jo triple butted frame, which is only 100-150grams heavier and only £99!

Thing is – will it ride as well?

I don't have any experience of riding alu hardtails (other than a cheap giant) as I've only had steel (incl. 853) and ti in the past, but I'm presuming some are a lot more forgiving than others while others are more stiffer and more responsive…

Can anyone shed some light on how these two might differ, or offer any alternative suggestions?

Basically I'm willing to spend more if its a better frame, but if it's just down to the name, then I'd rather spend the difference elsewhere on the bike.

(My main limiting factors are it has to be frame only and small enough!)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Kinesis Km-210L VS Dirty Jo Triple Butted? Your advice and opinions please!’ is closed to new replies.