Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Kind Shock LEV, 435mm Dropper
  • motozulu
    Free Member

Anyone got one? as good as the Reverb 420mm or not.

Got the choice of these on the Rose bike configurator, same cost for both. Reviews of the Lev are good but would prefer to hear it from ‘real’ bikers. Lev is 130g heavier that’s all I know 😀

wwaswas

I’ve got a non-stealth Reverb and a KS-Lev.

Functionally there’s nothing between them, really, but I’d go for the KS just for the lack of ‘loop’ when compressed.

I don;t know what the support for KS is like with new distributer but people who’ve Stealths seem pleased with what they’ve had.

motozulu
    Free Member

I like the way the Lev is connected to the bottom too – as you say, tidier and no cable to rip off. While we are at it – difference between a reverb and a reverb stealth is…? 😳

stevied
    Free Member

Mine has been great so far, used all winter. Did go back for a warranty issue but I believe they have updated the internals since I bought mine.
    I opted for the LEV as I prefer the simplicity of a cable rather than having to have a specific bleed kit.

wwaswas

difference between a reverb and a reverb stealth

hose entry on stealth is via a hole in the seat tube – so no hose loop as it’s all through the bottom of the post.

motozulu
    Free Member

Aaah got you. Looks like the Lev it is then! cheers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Kind Shock LEV, 435mm Dropper’ is closed to new replies.