Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • 'Kin Paypal!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • monkeychild
    Free Member

Good God has anyone else had the mis-pleasure of dealing with their phone support?
    Here's the story. Paypal told me my bank account was closed so they couldn't take any payments??? This was news to me 😆 Well it wasn't and my bank went wtf?? When I asked them.
    So due to having no primary payment method on paypal I had to get 2 ebay sellers to cancel the transaction and re-bill me so I could pay them. Even though the transactions were cancelled I was -£7.70 in my paypal, so I can't utilise paypal for payments now(you still with me?) So I rang paypal 2 weeks ago to sort this out and was told it would sort itself out in 7-10 days. Needless to say it hasn't! I rang again today to get it resolved and I was told I would be credited the £7.70. Brilliant I thought, I can start ebaying again. Did this happen? NO! The tools have credited me £5.00 😆 It's a 'kin nightmare talking to their "English speaking" call centre! So I get the joyful task of ringing them again. I could just transfer the cash from my bank to sort it, but it's the principle of it :lol:No doubt that would confuse matters too!!
    It's late my punctuation and grammar are not 100%, before the pedants attack 😆

paulosoxo
    Free Member

No wonder they're confused! 🙂

stompy

??????? 😯

freeform5spot
    Free Member

I HATE PAYPAL!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘'Kin Paypal!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr’ is closed to new replies.