Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Killer Whale does what Killer Whales do.
  • flippinheckler
    Free Member

The Americans will be looking for a nice big fish to kill to go with them!!!!

Killer Whales are Mammals not fish 🙄

JonR
    Free Member

Reports say this whale has a dubious past

yes, its a serial killer whale

That's a c-orca of a joke.

Seriously its called a killer whale for a reason, if you keep animals with killer in the name this sort of thing is going to happen from time to time. Its black and white when you think about it.

theflatboy
    Free Member

Sold to SeaWorld as a stud in 1992, the whale was involved in a second incident when authorities discovered the body of a naked homeless man lying across his back in July 1999.

😆

😆

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I used to have a goldfish in a bowl but it never killed anyone?

I understand there's a job going at San Diego Sea World that may be up your street

BermBandit
    Free Member

Apparently whale trainers don't taste great, as they keep spitting them out

mogrim

Kill it? I reckon the bean counters at Sea World are overjoyed! Insurance pays out for the trainer, and the crowds come streaming in to see the real Killer Whale!

karnali
    Free Member

thats really sad shuold not really keep animals lke that in captivity said a colleague of mine, who has just bought her passes for all the atractions in florida for a holiday next month including sea world!!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

It'd got previous, the slaaag!

jon1973
    Free Member

It'd got previous, the slaaag!

I wonder if Florida has the '3-strikes and your out' rule? Another minor infringment and that Whale could be looking at 30 years.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Bad Idead having a female trainer, afterall women smell of fish!

Flaperon

@jon1973

Yeah, but with good behaviour it'd be out in 15.

miketually
    Free Member

Dear Dear you dont get irony at all do you…your not American are you!

All those chips, The Americans will be looking for a nice big fish to kill to go with them!!!!

Americans eat chips with dip. And their chips are crisps. And a whale's not a fish.

fivelittlefish
    Free Member

its awful keeping them penned in like that.
    especially with such a clear visual affect as curling over the dorsal!

Yep – dorsal is a sure sign of unhappiness or other problems – the poor thing is probably insane, as might be expected of any free ranging animal that is penned up for most of it's life.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

the poor thing is probably insane,

if it's mental, it's probably best kept locked up then – for it's own safety and that of others.

crazy-legs

In case this was just the first stage in a co-ordinated revenge plan by a secret network of captive killer whales, presumably?

Yes, it's an orca-strated campaign, it wasn't just a fluke.
    😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah, but with good behaviour it'd be out in 15.

This is America we're talking about serial killers face capital punishment! Florida's choice of execution is the electric chair. That's going to be interesting in itself.

Never really felt much for whales before but I've got a sudden urge to become its pen friend, possibly even marry it.

'My baby's innocent I'm tellin y'all!'

jon1973
    Free Member

Never really felt much for whales before but I've got a sudden urge to become its pen friend, possibly even marry it.

If the whale behaves itself you may be entitled to conjugal rights visits.

[EDIT] I'm sure there's a joke somewhere there about blowholes, but I can't put my finger on it [/EDIT]

stucol
    Free Member

If Whales have trainers,

Does that mean Dolphins have sandals ?

Sharks would have Doc Martins for sure !

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Killer Whale does what Killer Whales do.’ is closed to new replies.