Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Kids grow up too fast
  • Scapegoat

My two are currently in the middle of A levels. In a couple of weeks time they will be set free from the slavery of schooling. In September they will be off to Uni, and both Mrs Scape and I are wondering what the house is going g to be like without them.

Smudger666

daughter went to her prom on sunday! when the hell did that happen.

she’s gone from holding my hand ALL the time (ages 0-11) to not being seen with dad (teens) to taking my arm when we are out shopping. YAY!

The best thing tho, is that she came home from work (part time at pizza hut) and said she gets more tips when she remembers my old/crap ‘dad jokes’ and uses them on her victims/customers! so proud!

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

My daughter (6) broke her arm yesterday roller-skating (ironically it seems the moulded peak on her helmet did it) and we were in A&E together until mid-night. She’s been spoiled today with chocolate, puzzle magazines and dad jokes. Back to school (and work) tomorrow 🙁

Edukator
    Free Member

Only until they are 14. 14 to 18 takes far too long and takes at least 10 years off your life.

badnewz
    Free Member

Only the rich can afford not to work and hence see their kids more often. But then again, they tend to pack them off to boarding school anyway!

johndoh
    Free Member

In September they will be off to Uni, and both Mrs Scape and I are wondering what the house is going g to be like without them.

Having twins ourselves, that is one of our worries – from a full house to nothing overnight…

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Kids grow up too fast’ is closed to new replies.