Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Ken block in a fiesta – oh yeah!
  • martinxyz
    Free Member
    Zedsdead
    Free Member

I love anything with wheels and if it has an engine then even better. However, I find Ken Block doing this stuff really boring. Not sure why? He certainly a very skilled driver for sure but this just doesn’t do it for me.

Has he ever entered a WRC stage? I’d like to see him do that.

richteabiscuit
    Free Member

.. I find Ken Block doing this stuff really boring. Not sure why? He certainly a very skilled driver for sure but this just doesn’t do it for me.

That’s exactly how I feel about Ken Block, skilled but dull. You want a proper showman –
    Gigi Galli

MartynS

yes.. he was driving a ford (i think) didn’t do a full season and I haven’t been following the rally much this year so I don’t know if he’s still there.

rOcKeTdOg

i’d hate to have been the bloke who had to clean the spent rubber off that track in the last scene

Crell
    Free Member

From the thread title I hoped he’d be ragging a 1.0 popular

mboy
    Free Member

Did you see the back end of the car stepping out as he was slowing down on the high banking??? 😯 On banking like that, you’d need at least 100mph or so for it to stay up, so when he started braking the car just wanted to fall down the track!!! Mad…

Very skilled, if slightly unhinged, just goes to show though that there’s probably a lot of untapped talent out there in the World, as Block has only kicked off his rallying career in his very late 30’s after making enough money running DC Shoes. Without that, would we have ever seen him in a rally car?

Oh, and he is quick too, when he wants to be…

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Apparently that Fiesta does 0-60 in 1.9 seconds!!

jamesfifield

More info I still think I prefer the Scooby…

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Block did a few WRC events, and didn’t do all that well. He’s precise and controlled with a few practices, but the real-time WRC stages caused a few offs.

Mind you Kimi Raikkonen had a similar problem.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

What richteabiscuit said.

Gigi typical Italian show off but not uber fast in WRC but who cares, hes amazing.

Loeb, the best EVER rally driver.

Block and Kimi cant handle all the variaties of WRC, you only have one chance, no practices.

Karinofnine

Yeah, KB has started to rally, but crashed out a few times, I love what he does and hope he can focus more so he can do better at WRC. Agree that he is good at things he can practice at, but seems weaker when dealing with a stretch of road for the first time.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Ken block in a fiesta – oh yeah!’ is closed to new replies.