Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Kelloggs Spoon code
  • sailingneil
    Free Member

I don’t suppose anyone has a spare unused code of Kelloggs personalized spoon promotion? I have got 2 but now they seem to have changed the promo and the wee one is very keen to get one.

Thanks in advance.

Neil

johnners
    Free Member

PSA CFW YCOF

I think it’s a spoon code, must be worth a try!

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

PSTOBRGSKJ

thread closed…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Sorry, used all mine.

johnners
    Free Member

One more code and I’m nicking Neil’s kid’s spoon!

welshfarmer

I have a spare code for the indoor plants or whatever that offer was!

scaredypants

Sorry, used all mine.

😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

*punches air*

johndoh
    Free Member

It’s so ufcking annoying – this ‘offer’ should have run til Septembet but we’re now on packets of ufcking seeds. We’ve been collecting codes for our twins but it ain’t gibba happen….

sailingneil
    Free Member

John that’s my feeling as well thought I had plenty of time to finish off those cornflakes. Thanks for the codes unfortunately both those codes have been redeemed.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Got one at home …. was looking at it this morn, trying time think of something witty… cereal killer.. was all l came up with.

Anyhow… will post the code in the morning

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

unfortunately both those codes have been redeemed.

are they not unique ? I just got that one out of the cupboard so I haven’t used it, unless someone else on stw has stolen it from here.

sailingneil
    Free Member

TurnerGuy I believe they are unique but when I tried it, the website told me it had been redeemed already. I can only assume someone else used it between you very kindly posting it an me seeing the post a few hours later. If anyone else is kind enough to have one perhaps you would email it to me, sailingneil at hotmail dot com

Ro5ey
    Free Member

As promised

You’ve got mail.

sailingneil
    Free Member

Thank you Ro5ey, mail received and spoon order equals 1 happy daughter. Thank you to all how have helped.

ratherbeintobago

Resurrecting this thread, has anyone received a spoon yet? Ours was ordered >1/12 ago and still no sign…

sam3000

I ordered my spoon at least two months ago and it still hasn’t arrived. They even sent me an email saying my spoon is on its way. Still no spoon.

sam3000

I ordered my spoon at least two months ago and it still hasn’t arrived. They even sent me an email saying my spoon is on its way. Still no spoon.

ratherbeintobago

Having had the last email on 14 May, we’ve now had a second today telling us our spoon is en route.

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

Ro5ey – Member

Got one at home …. was looking at it this morn, trying time think of something witty… cereal killer.. was all l came up with.

Wouldn’t have been allowed that anyway – max 11 characters

I’ve done one for myself, one for my missus and one for my little brother. So far mine is the only one to have turned up. Ordered it probably over 2 months ago.

ratherbeintobago

We have a spoon!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Yay! 1 month to go. I bought 3 packs at once, it was 3 for 2 so obvs.

jamj1974

Thisisnotaspoon would have been the best contributor to this thread…

cynic-al
    Free Member

how very dare you

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Kelloggs Spoon code’ is closed to new replies.