Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Keith Vaz
  • frankconway

Just when i thought he was being confined to the dustbin of history…….

Keith Vaz is Not a Fit and Proper Person for Parliament’s Justice Committee

You couldn’t make it up.

binners

He gets where water can’t, that bloke

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

He was big mates with Janner unsurprisingly.

TheDTs
    Free Member

Slippery little Sh1t.
    No place for him in Westminster.
    Going to write to my MP about him.

devash
    Free Member

Sociopaths are drawn to politics like flies to a dung pile.

jambalaya
    Free Member

So why don’t Labour sort him out ? Surely he’s on a deselection list ?

outofbreath
    Free Member

Labour like Keith Vaz and hate Angela Eagle… They really have strange values.

frankconway

Labour have emptied the westminster bars tonight to get a good turnout in the voting lobby.
    Corbyn needs every possible supporter so morals and principles become flexible; Vaz-eline is not on any deselection list as far as I know.
    If Vaz gets elected to the justice select committee just watch how he will support and mirror Corbyn’s views at every hearing.
    He was always ‘flexible’ but the best is yet to come.
    Follow the link in my original post to understand a bit more about the honourable member – he’s not honourable and we all know the only member he’s interested in……….

frankconway

the slimy sleazy little sh*t has been elected.

there truly is no god in heaven.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I did read the link, the financial schenanegins are pretty eye watering too.

frankconway

Even allowing for some ‘poetic licence’ in the link, there is more than enough to warrant a thorough review at least; does he pass the ‘smell test’?
    If not, formal investigation.
    It’s the way people like Vaz appear to be able to behave with impunity – unacceptable & inappropriate behaviour, unaccountable financial transactions, impropriety, bringing disgrace onto a public office – that weakens my belief in democratic processes and justice.
    Look there goes another – businessman, politician, celeb – oiling their way out of a tricky situation…..do you know who I am? no, but i know what you are and that’s more important.
    i could go on but must sleep; more opinions tomorrow – wonder what the subject(s) will be?
    Trump or Clinton? done to death but there is a never ending stream of new ‘stuff’.
    Brexit confusion – as above.

Northwind

What a ****…

Still, the prostitution/select committee thing isn’t quite how it looks- you might reasonably assume that a man who pays for sex would be in favour of decriminalising that, and that this is an obvious conflict of interest but it’s actually the opposite. It’s a conflict of disinterest, he’d like stricter penalties for himself.

(OK, I’m playing, he wants stricter penalties for other people but assumes he’s immune)

coconut
    Free Member

I am gob smacked ! this guy is going to now serve on the “justice committee”. Seems in politics you can do what you like. Time parliment was filled with people who have worked for 10yrs in privte industry and understand what you can and can not do!.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/31/keith-vaz-could-lose-justice-committee-post-in-unusual-mps-vote

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

One assumes he has some serious dirt on some other ‘honourable’ members.

cchris2lou

Yep, 150 torries voted for him
    Just shows how we are all in it together

frankconway

@binners: thanks for the link – am rushing out now to buy a copy just for me as it will be a permanent reminder of how fortunate I am to have such a fine upstanding member holding feet to the fire in the cause of justice 😯

codybrennan
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    One assumes he has some serious dirt on some other ‘honourable’ members.

What Flashy said. IMO, a lot of the scandals of recent decades in UK politics are because we have a network of ‘operators’ like Vaz, who know how to use the intelligence they’ve gathered to get what they want and minimise their exposure.

“VAZ INTERNATIONAL
    FOR LIFE’S STICKY MOMENTS.
    NOT TO BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES.”

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Keith Vaz’ is closed to new replies.