Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Katec bikes – are they still around
  • charliemort

Order some bearings on eBay over 2 weeks ago. Chase via eBay and tried phoning number on their website but it wasn’t working

Thanks

Suggsey
    Free Member

Company check shows them as dissolved!?

scaredypants

There’s only one of him, I think, so could be away. Suggsey’s search is a bit of a worrier though – since when ?

bruneep
    chrischim
    Free Member

Seems the company was dissolved in 2011 and lots of us have bought stuff since then. I suspect he is out of contact (I think its a one man operation).
    companies house info

RobHilton
    Free Member

Alien abduction probably.

Would be a shame if Kael’s gone bump – nice guy and good service

thegreatape
    Free Member

I got some from him a few weeks ago – no dramas.

robhughes
    Free Member

Have mailed him on his personal.I hope he’s still about and ok.

legend
    Free Member

The first victim of laser warfare 🙁

scotroutes

I got some bearings off him a couple of weeks ago.

iain1775
    Free Member

Kael is still on Facebook, although I hid his posts and restricted him when he went from mildly amusing rants to slightly more deranged rants to worryingly bizarre rants and culminated in a kickstarter campaign raise money to allow him to give up work and spread world peace or something

He was having neighbour issues, ebay issues and all kind of other issues but had found God at least

He last posted on FB on 16th Dec but before that was usually very regular, a couple of rants a day, so I hope he is okay, he might be madder than a box of frogs at times but he is a decent guy
    I would ask but not sure I could deal with the ramble response I might get back

Suggsey
    Free Member

I note from his eBay feedback a there’s been none since the new year and the last one in a foreign language was a negative. I found the above all on open source…Google

Suggsey
    Free Member

Apologies to whoever I upset by posting the details that contained personal information relating to Katec but it is all easily researched on publicly open sources like I say via Google, I merely copied and pasted. 😳

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Well I hope he’s still going. I’ve had a few bearing kits off him over the years and always found him prompt and helpful.

wrecker
    Free Member
    charliemort

looks like no – i tried contacting again then got a refund through ebay

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Katec bikes – are they still around’ is closed to new replies.