Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Kate Bush – Reprise
  • CountZero

Just a quick follow-up to the previous thread, saw her on Friday night; got off to a great start when we went to find our seats, Row E 22/23/24, and discovered to our surprise and delight that Row E was the front row!
    The stage had been extended out to cover where the first four rows usually are. I was watching the faces of others coming in after us, and they were all doing the same thing, looking at their tickets, at the seats, back at their tickets, at each other, unable to believe their luck.
    The concert was astonishing, incredibly well choreographed, and it’s easy to see why Kate won’t tour with it, it would be logistically impossible, needing to appear in a proper theatre, with huge wings and flys, to enable sets and props to move around. At one point a pair of 20′ high wooden doors drop down from the ceiling, then disappear a bit later; impossible to do in a stadium.
    Her voice is fantastic, rich, powerful, and still with a fantastic range; if she chose to, I reckon she could still manage Wuthering Heights, pretty good for a middle-aged singer.
    Three hours in the company of an amazing singer and a truly outstanding band, with accompanying cast, an unforgettable experience, that I wouldn’t have missed for anything.

[/url] image by CountZero1, on Flickr[/img]

image by CountZero1, on Flickr

A couple of photos grabbed at the end of the Sky Of Honey section, no photos taken during her performance.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Excellent! Always good when your heroes/heroines deliver.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Kate Bush – Reprise’ is closed to new replies.