Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Kaffenback 2 clerance.
  • Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Hello,

Sorry more tyre questions…. should have spent the last 4 years riding instead of being sat on my arse I might have remembered a few things….
    Been looking out for a bit more of a gravel action tyre for the Kaffenback in case I want to take a blast through Tehidy Woods on the trip home.
    From the specs it looks like the widest I can go is 32c, most the stuff I’ve seen has been 33c…..( I might be being too much of a tart by looking at brown wall stuff….)
    Just wondering what others are running on their Kaffenback or their “do all” bike, things that occupy your mind when on nights……
    Thanks in advance

ianfitz
    Free Member

I have 28mm and mudguards on mine for winter

lunge

33’s fit, I know this as I currently have a Kaff 2 with 33mm On-One Gravel Road’s on it. I reckon you could get 34’s in as well though much bigger and you’ll have very tight clearance.

jerrys
    Free Member

I tried to put some Marathon Plus’s in. I think they were 35mm or might have been a bit bigger . The front wasn’t a problem, but the back was.

Currently running 28mm Durano Plus or 28mm Panaracer Tourguard Plus’s and can fit SKS mudguards with these on.

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Ok thanks for the info, given me a few more options to look at. Not sure on mudguards yet got a shower etc at work so a bit of mud and water shouldnt be too bad…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Kaffenback 2 clerance.’ is closed to new replies.