Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 110 total)
  • Justice done for once.
  • wwaswas

Justice is done every day in courts all over the country 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

Are we going to get a link to every court case?

grum
    Free Member

Yes, because normally what happens is they take the criminals (and asylum seekers) and give them a free holiday, while the innocent victims get locked up. You couldn’t make it up.

noteeth
    Free Member

Justice has only been done once?

wwaswas

Yes, because normally what happens is they take the criminals (and asylum seekers) and give them a free holiday, while the innocent victims get locked up.

You couldn’t make it up.

but you just did 😉

scaredypants

I’m not sure on this one. He looks a bit of a cad – is that an elasticated bow tie ? 😐

If you burgle a house in the country where the householder owns a legally held shotgun, that is the chance you take

now that’s a precedent every tosser in the countryside’s going to enjoy

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Justice has only been done once?

And will probably never be repeated 😐

kimbers

just imagine if a TB riddled badger burgled the homes of one of these inbred shotgun wielding farmer types

it’d get messy

i bet they eat spine in a bap too

brakes
    Free Member

so I want to shoot the pigeons in my garden and get loads of warnings about armed response units and SO16 coming round to take me down if I even flick an elastic band at one, and these two get to run around shooting burglars in the face with uzzis without fear of even a slap on the wrist?
    I’m outraged.

chewkw
    Free Member

No, justice has not been done for the reputation of the short gun … the owner should have used Benelli M4 Zombie automatic short gun instead … farmers this day. 🙄 He could at least shoot the maggots’ intruders’ hands off like Zombie shooting with blood all over the kitchen. That would be acceptable.

noteeth
    Free Member

You forgot the maggots, Chewkw – what of them?

Junkyard
    Free Member

How can justice have been done when scum like this are still breathing ?Gorehound you liberal PC do gooder hanging is too good for them

cynic-al
    Free Member

I don’t know the minutiae of what happened here, but I don’t want to live in a country where you can lawfully shoot people because they’ve come into your house.

kimbers

JY is right

they should be chemically castrated, flogged in trafalgar square and then hung, drawn and quartered, before being skullfracked by the justice secratary

chewkw
    Free Member

noteeth – Member

You forgot the maggots, Chewkw – what of them?

D’oh! Thanks for reminding Dear Leader. Yes, the correct term is maggot and Benelli should pulp them.

cynic-al – Member

I don’t know the minutiae of what happened here, but I don’t want to live in a country where you can lawfully shoot people because they’ve come into your house.

Ya, take your chance with Benelli M4 and see if argument/law can return you back to form when you are already the fertilizer. 😆

Pulp and think later … tax free living is good.

noteeth
    Free Member

I don’t want to live in a country where you can lawfully shoot people because they’ve come into your house.

‘Sh1t just got real’ would be a great Daily Fail headline, though.

I’d even buy a copy.

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Makes a chnage o the usual susepects commiting abh/gbh/driving WO insurance etc etc getting off scott free when point blank lying to the magistrates.

Magistrates must be fairly stupid or juat so used to the spiel of which they spin for them to then just give them a slap on the wrist like a father would do to an 8yr old who kicked his footbal into the next door’s garden.

They are not paid for a reason…

Judges are different and this one came through trumps ahead of the rest so happy for gunslinging couple.
    😀

brakes
    Free Member

I hear there’s a vacant plot on the moon.
    See ya!

thegreatape
    Free Member

It’s certainly a topic worthy of debate.

It might be fairer to say that on this occasion, shooting the two men who were reaching into the kitchen drawer where the knives were kept while burgling the house in the middle of the night, was found to be reasonable force and thereby lawful.

Each case judged on it’s merits and all that?

chewkw
    Free Member

Yes, but they tarnished the name of short gun! They should have blown off the hand(s) instead. Like hand blown off still sticking to the drawer or the hand blown off still holding the knife … 🙄

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

but you just did

No he didn’t, it, like, really happens.

noteeth
    Free Member

they tarnished the name of short gun

I do so admire your sense of priority, chewkw. 😀

Gorehound
    Free Member

they tarnished the name of short gun

He used a 12 bore shotgun not a short.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

It’s not a new thing, bye.

One has always had the right to defend oneself proactively (i.e. you don’t have to wait to be attacked first), and in your own home, you may use whatever is to hand to do so. If that just happens to be your LEGALLY HELD firearm or shotgun, then so be it.

scaredypants

FWIW I think its a pefectly valid reason to use a gun. They wern’t invited in and were quite happy to threaten the home’s occupants with a knife. F*ck yeah, have some of this shit you slag. BOOOOM!

Well, one of them was, according to the accused, about to open a drawer that happened to contain knives

tazzymtb

but I don’t want to live in a country where you can lawfully shoot people because they’ve come into your house.

*gets sudden urge to leave front door slightly open with a note saying ” yes I’d love the watchtower”*

Cougar

Incidentally,

With a legally owned shotgun, aren’t you required to store ammo locked away separate from the gun? Doesn’t seem to tally with the description that she just handed him the shotgun; was it lying around loaded?

Junkyard
    Free Member

I thought that too Cougar and according to the report his wife [ who legally should not even know where it is stored or where the keys are kept] handed it to him.
    I think they realise they wont get a conviction rather than they think they law has not been broken [ ie the poplus is ok with you killing folk in your home and dont really care much beyond that]
    IANAL

He used a 12 bore shotgun not a short

one was spelling it like it is pronounced commoner 🙄
    Al is not trolling he has a brain and wishes to live somewhere more civilised than the Wild West.

Gorehound
    Free Member

One usually pronounces it Purdy, Pape or Holland and Holland when one is a member of the landed gentry.

nealglover
    Free Member

I don’t want to live in a country where you can lawfully shoot people because they’ve come into your house.

It’s not essential yet though.

You can just leave them to nick all your stuff if you want.

patriotpro
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member

🙄

I don’t think they were going in to the OWNERS’ houses to spread love and happiness.

Cougar

On the face of it, I’m not seeing the downside. Don’t want to get shot? Stop breaking into people’s homes.

It’s open to abuse though I suppose; convenient way of (literally) getting away with murder if you stage a break-in effectively enough.

grum
    Free Member

If you can prove you felt threatened I can see the justification for shooting at a burglar, but defence of property (as some here seem to be suggesting) is not a good enough reason to potentially kill someone IMO.

Lets not forget Tony Martin was done for shooting someone in the back as they were running away.

patriotpro
    Free Member

kimbers – Member

they should be chemically castrated, flogged in trafalgar square and then hung, drawn and quartered, before being skullfracked by the justice secratary

It’s not for the tax-payer to be burdened with funding those punishments.

On the other hand disposal in vats of acid would be effective and a brilliant return for the tax-paying and law-abiding section of society.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I’ve been burgled twice – once when we were asleep upstairs, once when we were away on holiday. For the hard of thinking, it’s not a pleasant experience. I don’t have a shotgun, or a license, so I can’t say whether I’d have used one in self defence or not, but to be honest, I think if you’re prepared to break into someone’s home, then you should be prepared for the consequences of your actions. No sympathy for the thieving scrotes.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Lets not forget Tony Martin was done for shooting someone in the back as they were running away burgled that many times he was driven to shooting the scum.

It’s not just criminals that have ‘human rights’.

Junkyard
    Free Member

True he deserved better but unless i am mistaken shooting folk in the back is not a human right and hi reaction was OTT in my eyes and the courts

I don’t think they were going in to the OWNERS’ houses to spread love and happiness.

I dont think they were there to do him any harm so the question is did he have to. After all I would fancy my chances in a fight where I have the gun and they might eventually get a knife

**** off or i will shoot should do the trick i assume

grum
    Free Member

Lets not forget Tony Martin was done for shooting someone in the back as they were running away burgled that many times he was driven to shooting the scum.

It’s not just criminals that have ‘human rights’.

What dos this actually mean? You consider revenge/being angry/distressed legitimate reasons for trying to kill someone?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Junkyard – it’s not just the break in that affects you, it’s the way it leaves you feeling afterwards. In my case, it took about a year before I felt comfortable and safe in my own home. ‘Harm’ can take a lot of forms, not always physical. To be honest, I don’t believe that I’d have the nerve to shoot at someone, but I can certainly understand why someone would.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 110 total)

The topic ‘Justice done for once.’ is closed to new replies.