Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Just told the missus she's buying me a xxxxxx for Christmas?
  • grtdkad

What have you treat yourself to? I’ve just bought a nice KCNC Scandium Wing stem for the other half to wrap up…what’s your guilty secret?

More reasonable than last years chainset.

scaredypants

I’ve totally thrown mine by saying that there’s honestly bugger all I want

true too – not a tactical masterplan 🙁

jedi

i want zippo handwarmers 🙂

sam_underhill

Chris king BB for me!

dhrider
    Free Member

Urge helmet for me, also got a Garmin Dakota 20 and North face jacket.

backhander
    Free Member

Urge helmet here too!
    Maybe some armour; looking to do a bit of (probably slow) DH.

andyeez
    Free Member

RP23 from Merlin for me! Couldn’t resist the sale and Christmas pressie from the wife was a perfect excuse!

ianpinder
    Free Member

I don’t have a missues, so I just went and bought some sixc cranks, a dhx air 5, some bos forks and some new xtr trial brakes.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

I gave her free range, as long as its from Rapha 😉 Now with free delivery

chakaping
    Free Member

I don’t have a missues, so I just went and bought some sixc cranks, a dhx air 5, some bos forks and some new xtr trial brakes.

Christ almighty, merry christmas to you.

I don;t think anyone with a missus could have got away with that unless they’d just won the lotto anyway.

bigbob38
    Free Member

ordered a pair of hope pro 2 sp’s yesterday, for the family to wrap for me 😀

nbt

We’re not buying anything for each other (although we will be away skiing so if that counts it’s a fairly expensive pressie). In fact, apart from my young nephews and nieces I’m not buying any presents at all this year, we’ve arranged “no presents” pacts all round

reggiegasket
    Free Member

BMX

oh yes.

donks
    Free Member

I just told the missus Xmas is cancelled. 🙁

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

I find it best to buy your own bike bits, otherwise she might find out how much they cost.

maxray
    Free Member

Going halves on a new tv. No excitement of not knowing what it is but looking forward to a tv you dont have to hit every so often 🙂

cubemeup
    Free Member

i was like a child this year!! fully stocked on clothes and shoes, a nice pair of Shimano M161 coming my way along with the new hope jersey, XTR jeresy,Fox jeresy and a pair of Endura Humvee 3/4!! with my man stash i bouoght a nice pair of XTR Trail pedals!

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

I always ruin Christmas for myself anyway, and I’ve done it again this year. Just bought myself some Bomber 44s, Magura Louise brakes, new wheels and a Transition Spitfire frame. Not sure anyone is going to be able to top that for me on Christmas Day.

witty.name
    Free Member

Pair of sidi dominators and a rapha long sleeve merino base layer for me.

LoCo
    Free Member

A sellotape dispencer for the workshop 😀

peachos
    Free Member

and a Transition Spitfire frame

oooh is that a new one or am i paying you so much rent you don’t actually know what it is you’re spending the money on?!

grtdkad

Ho Ho Ho Happy Xmas

IanMmmm
    Free Member

Let’s just say that a list of warm winter biking kit has been left in a prominent location. I don’t actually _need_ any hardware at the moment, at least nothing that she could afford without find out how much some of this stuff actually costs…

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Bos Devilles,ordered today. 😀 :

LardLover
    Free Member

sam_underhill – Member

Chris king BB for me!

That’s what I ‘asked’ for last year 8)

This year it’s a pair of Vittoria Open Corsa 320 tpi’s 8)

bobmac892

Ay-up V4 light set. Only took a day to arrive after my missus knew she and the kids were buying me it. Not bad for 2-3 day delivery ;o)

gixer.john
    Free Member

My pressie arrived yesterday – new panasonic FZ100, 32gb hs card, remote shutter control, camera bag, couple of ilters, spare battery. Missus now has to wrap them and put the boxes under the chrimbo tree. 😆

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

GT5 for the PS3 from the missus and my daughter.
    This is going to make me sound 10 but my Mum is getting me the matching PS3 steering wheel and pedals vrmmmmmmmm vrmmmmmmmm!

Also got a ti spring and fox anti-freeze gloves which be likely paid back with Christmas money!

Sirlickalot
    Free Member

ianpinder – Member

I don’t have a missues, so I just went and bought……..

Ditto, so I bought a Transition Blindside frame. Now I have no money to buy anyone else anything.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Just told the missus she's buying me a xxxxxx for Christmas?’ is closed to new replies.