Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Just received a letter from Gordon Brown
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

It is okay, he has apologised to me personally. Well I got a letter and they had printed his signature in blue ink while the rest of the letter was black ink so it was almost a personal letter.

I did notice that the address at the top of the letter was not 10 Downing Street so I guess it must have been sent from a second home or something.

Anyway he has apologised and confirmed that he will sort it out so we can all relax.

Oh yes, he also suggested we vote Labour to make sure this happens as you can’t trust the Tories.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I agree with him. Did you read Mr Cameron’s article in the Guardian the other day, how he would reform politics, so far off the mark from what the man in the street wants, yet so sure he’s got it so right.

Harry_the_Spider

Send him one back with an invite to the Big Bike Bash telling him that the sun will shine, the beer will flow and the vibes will be relaxed.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Harry – What is this http://www.bigbikebash.co.uk/ you speak of?

Do tell me more, it sounds like a great idea.

nickc

as you can’t trust the Tories.

At least in this he speaks the truth…

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I am a Labour voter by choice but have abstained from the last General election. I think I will vote at the next lot of locals just to keep the loony tune parties out. Fascist-lite or whatever they call themselves at the moment.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Just received a letter from Gordon Brown’ is closed to new replies.