Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Just plain wrong
  • oldgrump08
    Free Member
    PiknMix
    Free Member

I don’t see anything wrong with that whatsoever as long as the equipment is wiped down afterwards which I would expect of any gym goer.

being free from the restraints of clothes can be hugely liberating.

never been naked swimming on a hot summers day?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Yep, it’s wrong. In the same way as cycling stark bollock naked is, as the magistrate pointed out to me.

donsimon
    Free Member

Soon spot the steroid abusers…
    I like this bit myself.

Being a naturist doesn’t mean being daft. If a woman needs to, she can put a top on!” says Merche Laseca. “But there’s cycling, weightlifting and the Stairmaster: there’s lots you can easily do naked.”

Just a top?

oldgrump08
    Free Member

I don’t see anything wrong with that whatsoever as long as the equipment is wiped down afterwards which I would expect of any gym goer.

Sorry but I don’t care how much the exercise cycle had been wiped down, I wouldn’t fancy clambering aboard…. Especially if I was naked too.

meehaja
    Free Member

meh, I see nothing wrong here. People sweat, i’m sure naturists re more hygienic than most gym goers. How many times have those shorts been washed on the guy next to you?

andyl
    Free Member

women doing naked tread mill will be fun to watch.

The thought of men doing naked squats make me feel ill and the seated hip abductor must me quite frankly perverse!

highclimber
    Free Member

if the naturists looked more like natalie portman than anne widdecomb then I wouldn’t be as negative about it!

5thElefant
    Free Member

My training pants get holes in the front where I do weighted dips. The weights pinch and tear the fabric. I won’t be training naked anytime soon…

andyl
    Free Member

I wonder if cock push ups are popular there? (any Tenacious D fans will know what I am on about)

user-removed
    Free Member

Sarah Rainsford (journalist who wrote the piece) needs to sort out her PR photo – it’s horrendous! She looks like she’s about to puke – maybe it was taken shortly after she covered the story?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Just plain wrong’ is closed to new replies.