Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Just out of interest…
  • v8ninety

Regarding the whole public sector pensions divisory subject that keeps spawning numerous threads, has anyone, ANYONE, changed their point of view, been swayed or converted, even a little bit?

Only otherwise, these pages and pages of endlessly repeating entrenched viewpoints, quoting of politically biased statistics, and depressingly, increasing nastiness and name calling, is there any point?

Just asking, like…

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I doubt it.

I’ve learnt that there are a greater number of people that don’t hold a similar view to me than I previously thought. But that’s not really the same thing.

crikey
    Free Member

I’m really interested in the way the debate has suddenly emerged. I’ve been doing it for 25 years, and it’s only now, only in a ‘credit crunch’, only with a Tory government that the issue is raised.

My money is on a subtle campaign, ideologically driven, using the internet, attempting to develop a groundswell of public opinion against the whole public sector.

Classic ‘divide and rule’ stuff, or a more insidious, less transparent form of advertorial, aimed at undermining the NHS and installing US style Healthcare in the UK?

When the UK finally wakes up to what’s going on, it ain’t gonna be them politicians who have a sore arse….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Just out of interest…’ is closed to new replies.