Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Just ordered an X-Fusion Sweep RL2….anybody got one?
  • deviant
    Free Member

Been looking for a 160mm fork for my Trance and narrowed it down to the X-Fusion or a Marzocchi 350cr, in the end the numerous ‘fit and forget’ type reviews i’d read about the X-Fusion swung it for me….anybody here running one?…i’m led to believe they are pretty reliable and dont require much maintenance, any set-up tips?

Tracey

Abigale has been running the Slants on her Enduro for about a year now, including five weeks in the Alps. She has been impressed with them so far. They were easy to set up to her light weight.
    We got her the DTA versions but she has yet to use it.

deviant
    Free Member

Cheers, good to hear…i generally steer clear of dual position forks so gave the DLA ones a miss.

legend
    Free Member

Been running Slants for a while now – work nicely. Wouldn’t call them fit and forget though as they’re not an open bath fork, so will still need some looking after.

In terms of setup – set the sag, set the rebound where you like it, go ride. Although saying that, I think I might have added a little oil to the air chamber to lower the volume slightly

bungalistic
    Free Member

I’ve got sweeps on my bike and they’ve been just fine. Tend to run them about 5psi lower than recommended (like the slants before them).

New axle is a bit funny in that as you do it up it hits the fork leg but that’s just a minor inconvenience when fitting the wheel.

Feels better than the basic fox 34 it replaced but i’d say it’s not quite as smooth on small bumps as the top end fox 34 i’ve also used.

Overall I like it and it doesn’t cost a months wages either

eltonerino
    Free Member

I’ve got a set, but only two rides in. Great so far.

thegreatape
    Free Member

This thread has just reminded me that I have Sweeps on my bike. Until then I had forgotten all about them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Just ordered an X-Fusion Sweep RL2….anybody got one?’ is closed to new replies.