Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Just had the wierdest night ride……
  • MoreCashThanDash

Out with a mate tonight. 15 miles of muddy local bridleway bashing.

But a beautiful clear moonlit night. Stopped at the high point of the ride to look back down over the scenic view over the M1, Trowell services and Ilkeston beyond and he produced a pack of the most delicious mince pies I can remember.

Back to the village pub and 3 pints of Old Intentional with a couple of mates who hadn’t made the ride.

And then the landlord gave me a £50 donation to the Scout group I’m involved with. Utterly random.

If the night carries on this like this, I’ll go up to bed and MrsMC will be dressed as the slave girl Princess Leia in The Empire Strikes Back….

Except I’m tipsy and she has to get up and go to work in the morning. Probably better if I just go to the spare room and sleep it off…. 🙄

spacemonkey

If the night carries on this like this, I’ll go up to bed and MrsMC will be dressed as the slave girl Princess Leia in The Empire Strikes Back….

You were doing alright until that point.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Or she will be dressed as Jabba and you will be dressed as Leia the Slave Girl..whilst Boba Fett in the corner strokes his weapon 😀

Sounds like a better night??

jekkyl

There was a nice moon out tonight, I looked at it longingly to go out for a ride whilst I got the shopping in from the car. We had chicken & rice and watched revenge of the sith.

Sandwich

A man can dream….

MoreCashThanDash

I may have been more than tipsy when I got in last night. No slave girl outfits.

Apparently there was beer breath, cold hands and the threat of the spare room……

br
    Free Member

We weren’t out last night, but Tuesday instead.

Less than 6 miles, but nearly 2000ft of steep slippery singletrack and mince pies too 🙂

leftyboy
    Free Member

Did Swinley red last night, first time I’ve done the red there, with 2 riding buddies and had a great time. Ended up in our local pub and just about managed to squeeze a couple of rounds in. No mince pies but plenty of mincing about on bikes 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Just had the wierdest night ride……’ is closed to new replies.