Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • just had a delivery from the postman (computer game content :-)
  • racefaceec90

i am over the moon today. this is one of my all time favourite games of any genre. i didn’t think that i would find a copy,as gamecube games are becoming harder to find (especially gamecube twilight princess/windwaker e.t.c).
    luckily i found an online shop that had a copy,that would accept postal orders (no credit card).
    my thanks to chillout games http://www.chilloutgames.co.uk/ they are fantastic (2 days from sending postal order to them/to game landing on my doorstep).also the game looks in mint condition (they vacuum wrapped it/put some bubble wrap inside to protect the discs).
    anyways sorry for the rambling.i’m off now to sail the high seas/practise my baton skills 😉

samuri
    Free Member

Enjoy yourself. 😉 They wouldn’t be my choice but I see where you’re coming from.

redthunder
    Free Member

Each to their own 🙂

However,

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/gamecube/dolphin.html

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTeA_mdyhpo[/video]

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Never could get into the Wind Waker for some reason. I’ve played Ocarina through a few times though, I just dont like the sea 🙂

RustySpanner

Excellent!

I’ve got most of the Zelda games (just missing a few GB titles, I think).

Just had a look in my copy, but don’t seem to have the blue sheet with Link on, next to the box.
    What is it?

racefaceec90

Rusty Spanner it’s a leaflet for all the latest (!?) gamecube releases.things like resident evil zero,ghost recon,star wars bounty hunter,rayman 3,1080 degree avalanch,warioworld,metroid prime,and v rally 3 (phew).
    p.s i have to make a confession i’m 37,but for some reason have always loved the windwaker game.i think it’s something about trying to relive my youth i suppose 🙂
    stuff getting old i say 😀

RustySpanner

Ah, must have thrown that away years ago.

42 here, bloody love video games. 🙂

Playing ‘A Link to the Past’ for the umpteenth time on the GBA at the mo.

Did you manage to get hold of the Collectors Edition GC Disc? It’s excellent – contains Legend of Zelda, Zelda II, Ocarina and Majora’s Mask.
    Going for silly money on ebay now.

racefaceec90

yes it’s the collector’s edition. i ended up paying £40.95 for it (plus charge for a postal order). was more than happy to pay it though (don’t drink/smoke any more). i can assure you that they will be played (cannot understand those who buy a game then never play it/just keep it in it’s wrapper 😕 (no offence to anyone who does that 🙂

RustySpanner

rf, sorry, meant this one:

Think it was given away with the Wind Waker Game Cube promo pack.

racefaceec90

Rusty Spanner ah apologies 😳
    have never seen that copy before 😯
    it looks most impressive 😀
    what games did you get with it?
    EDIT should have read your previous post properly. 😳

RustySpanner

It was the only way I could get hold of the early stuff without buying another NES!

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

I love Ocarina of time and have the collectors edition on the Gamecube. I really want to purchase a Wii to see if the Zelda games compare to Ocarina of Time.

racefaceec90

bwfc4eva868 i have to admit that i haven’t really played oot.the zelda games that i have on my wii (after windwaker) are twilight princess and the new skyward sword game.
    it takes some getting used to,playing via the wii motion control in skyward sword especially (it’s not so bad in the wii tp remake).but all the games are great (just my opinion though).
    skyward sword is a mix of the windwaker and twilight princess.
    twilight princess is also one of my favourite games (there is a lot of similarity to oot also).
    as for skyward sword it too is a fantastic game (once you get used to the motion control plus system/i still am to be honest 😳

al2000

Wind Waker was fantastic, and I loved the art style as well.

Nothing beats Ocarina though, Majora’s was possibly a better game, but lost out purely by not being Ocarina.

Pretty disappointed with Twilight Princess, and not tried Skyward Sword. Don’t have the time these days in any case 🙁

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘just had a delivery from the postman (computer game content :-)’ is closed to new replies.