Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • just had a BNP flyer through the door….
  • konabunny
    Free Member

recorded crime

Recorded crime levels are practically irrelevant. Bet there wasn't much reported domestic violence in the 60s. British Crime Survey/something similar or GTFO, surely?

In fact, if you care to cast your beady eye over this PDF: http://rds.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs07/bcs25.pdf

You'll see that there's a long consistent rise in BCS crime between 1981 and 1995 (which are of course the years of Thatcherism) and then a long consistent fall since 1995. In other words, we're only just now getting back down to the level of crime under the penultimate Labour government and before Maggie **** it all up. So much for the Tories' claim to being tough on crime.

There's not much of a change in reported crime at all through the whole period though.

"the risk of becoming a victim of crime remains at a 30-year low…The long-term fall in crime rate since 1995 is now one of the longest on record… the BCS shows the risk of being a victim of crime is at the lowest level in almost 30 years."
    http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/world/451927/uk-crime-falls-by-seven-per-cent.html (Don't flame me for Marie Claire – it's just a rehash of the press release anyway)

gordimhor

The BNP and others like them just pedal hatred and prey on peoples fears. They might start by picking on the most visible minority probaly muslims but where would they stop Armenians,Africans,Hindus,Poles,Catholics,Homosexuals,Tories,Arsenal fans,Dentists we are all minorities in one way or another so the time to stop the BNP and their like is now and its up to all of us to do it

glenncampbell

I just got a flyer through the door – I was mortified to see that rubbish in my own house. Straight to the bottom of the recycling bin.

With regards to crime, I'd be interested to see the figures for organised crime. I'd wager these aren't lower than at any time, ever.

Also, anyone who honestly believes that the right to defend your property is not a fair and just proposal is looking for any excuse. If someone is going to batter somebody for eyeing up their letterbox, then the likelyhood is that they'd batter them whether it's legal or not.

Talkemada
    Free Member

With regards to crime, I'd be interested to see the figures for organised crime

And I'd like to see the stats to back up the rampant 'Muslim' birthrate… 🙄

And you already have the right to defend your property. You just have to ensure you use no more than 'reasonable force'.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I'd be interested to see the figures for organised crime. I'd wager these aren't lower than at any time, ever.

Yup, the Krays and Richardsons Firms were the most disorganised crime outfits, ever. Not like today's gangsters.

And I'd like to see the stats to back up the rampant 'Muslim' birthrate…

And you already have the right to defend your property. You just have to ensure you use no more than 'reasonable force'.

Ah, you've got me – I occassionally believe what I read in the media or on the internet, forgetting it's all made up. It's widely reported.

I couldn't give a hoot about the colour of someones skin, but this country is at a social and economical breaking point – time to considering the needs of it's citizens rather than pandering to political correctness and the beurocracy that surrounds getting rid of anyone who has nothing to offer by being here, putting more strain on our country and entering borders illegally. I've occassionally considered moving abroad and countries that appeal to me make me prove that I have something to offer – I have no problem with that. All the white British scum who have nothing to offer and sponge from the state/reproduce at the drop of a hat can sod off for me too.

I may have the right to defend my property with reasonable force, but personally I'd prefer not to be up on a murder/manslaughter charge if I happened to (accidentally) batter to death some smacked up loser waving a knife in my wifes, or daughters face.

konabunny
    Free Member

anyone who honestly believes that the right to defend your property is not a fair and just proposal is looking for any excuse.

D'oh! That's not what the BNP are proposing, though.

They're proposing legalisation of using ANY amount of force so long as the HOUSEHOLDER thinks it's necessary. That's not a "reasonable" i.e. objective test, that's just a subjective test. What if I am an unreasonable person who thinks it's perfectly appropriate to stab whoever looks like they might touch my letterbox in the face? If the BNP's law were passed, all I would have to prove is that it was true that I thought it was necessary (actually, iirc, the burden of proof would be on the CPS for this defence).

You are allowed to use a reasonable amount of force to protect yourself and your property. If you use excessive force, you should be convicted of the relevant crime – as Tony Martin was convicted by a jury of his peers.

tyger
    Free Member

Muslim Birth Rate in UK

clicky

thejesmonddingo

Tyger,that link doesn't tell you the muslim birth rate.
    Ian

thejesmonddingo

I'm not sure about the BNP repatriation policy,my grandad came from Warrington.
    Ian

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

No tyger, your link gives absolutely no figure whatsoever, for the Muslim birth rate in UK.

But trust you to use your nazi-style scare tactics against Muslims, on a thread about the BNP.

konabunny
    Free Member

No tyger, your link gives absolutely no figure whatsoever, for the Muslim birth rate in UK.

But it is, funnily enough, the second result you get if you google "muslim birthrate UK". The first result is an article called "Will Britain one day be Muslim?" on the Daily Fail website. Can't imagine why he didn't choose that one to post up…too self-evidently hyperbolic?

tyger
    Free Member

I was just trying to answer Talkemada 's request.

Che – just a coinsidence 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘just had a BNP flyer through the door….’ is closed to new replies.