Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Just booked a Jedi skills day
  • LeeW

After almost all last year off the bike, I decided to motivate myself before Christmas by jizzing £#### (she may be watching) on a new bike. It’s a Horst link FS and I haven’t ridden a FS since I owned a Superlight ‘ahem’ years ago.

I got on it, took it for a spin over Christmas and by golly I’m riding it like a complete twonk. So, rather than spend hours trying to learn new skills I’ve decided to put my faith in Tony – especially after reading so many good reviews on here.

Lee, 39 and as giddy as a 6 year old.

singlespeedstu

No matter what level of rider you are you’ll come away a whole lot more confident.

LeeW

Cheers Stu, it was your review which kind of made my mind up, as I fink you am a riding Cod.

singlespeedstu

I’m not from Reading or a Cod. 😆

granny_ring

My advice would be to get as fit as you can before the lesson.
    I was pretty unfit and ran out of steam quite quickly but it was still a fantastic day there and the ‘best upgrade to a bike’ so enjoy! 🙂

mikertroid
    Free Member

I’ve got a voucher for one for March time (ish). Booked one for Nov but had to cancel and can’t wait to do the course. Been riding many years but the more I ride the more I realise I need to learn.

jedi

lee,
    thanks for putting your faith in me 🙂 see you soon dood

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

He’s very good, proper “headology” (c) Granny Weatherwax & T.Pratchett.

I’m a much better rider after my day with Tony (far more analytical about my falling off and decisive/committed when taking on features).

LeeW

Thanks for the advice GR – feels odd saying Granny 🙂

I’m trying my best to get out and ride more, much more than last year anyway!

jedi

ming, glad to hear you’re ridings going well

jonnyv
    Free Member

After the bike (and helmet) it will be the best money you spend.I’m still benefitting from my session well over a year go.

jedi

that’s so cool to hear jonnyv

stuartmccarthy
    Free Member

Every single ride I go on now I have some reflection on that day and think about the technique I learnt – nearly a year on! Your confidence in your ability to ride will be transformed, enjoy it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Just booked a Jedi skills day’ is closed to new replies.