Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Just being a nosey git
  • neverfastenuff
    Free Member

8OSo I am sitting here – reading Singletrackworld forums, multi-tasking, actually I am on my x-box 360 deep into ‘Need for Speed – Undercover’ so what is everyone else doing also while on the forum tonight ??

nukeproof
    Free Member

Watching Top Gear repeat…missed the first 40 mins which is irritating as its not repeated again (guess I could use iPlayer though)

rOcKeTdOg

drinking white zinfandel waiting for palin on BBC1

Offroading
    Free Member

Drinking many pints of Caffers after a disappointing day.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Is NFS UC any good? I got right to the last bit of Carbon, where you have to race the bloke in the R8, but the game went all funny, really slow to respond, and I just couldn’t control the car well enough to win. Almost as though the computer didn’t want me to win. I just got fed up with it. Up til then, it had been fine.

No, not computer or graphics card; they’re both top-spec. No other games have been affected like this. A known bug?

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

recording TG due to bad planning by beeb – on same time as that shitenders.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Ive played all NFS releases on xbox 360 – never had a problem with graphics – NFS Undercover is great fun…

Offroading
    Free Member

It’s like Grid Race Driver on the PS3.

one lap you can take corner A at 150mph + no fuss. Second lap you can barely crawl around it at 40mph for some reason.

ski
    Free Member

Drinking the last bottle of old speckled, watching Goldfrapp in HD on BBC-HD

Thinking about the kaffenback I have just bought

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Offroading, ?? doesnt compute, roaring around every corner, on every lap, in every race, chased by fuzz in some races… great

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Actually, it’s a problem on some of the later races, near the end of the game. If you’re in front, no problems, but if you’re behind, it goes all ‘jerky’, like the frame rate is really really low.

Mac Pro 4x3GHz; 512Mb graphics card. Should be perfect.

Probably just a bug. Shame.

miketually
    Free Member

I’m single-tasking, just internetting.

Shooting Stars at 9 o’clock.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Just being a nosey git’ is closed to new replies.