Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Just been to see Tin Tin and it was okay.
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

That’s it really. Move over Mark Kermode!

Visually stunning but the action scenes are a bit far fetched to say the least.

2D BTW and none of this new fangled 3D rubbish for me thank you.

totalshell

taking all the kids in the street at 4.30.. my 8yr old has been reading the three books for about a week now and is well into it

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

taking all the kids in the street at 4.30.. my 8yr old has been reading the three books for about a week now and is well into it

My nipper went blind and loved it.

grievoustim
    Free Member

my kids loved it

I liked it too – best movie Spielberg has done for years

I liked the “far fetched” level of the actions scenes – if they were too true to life then what would be the point of doing it as a cartoon/ motion capture

the scenes with the motorbike and sidecar, and the pirate ship flashback bit were both stunning

I went 3D for the fist time in a while – as I wanted to see if Spielberg could bring anything to it. He didn’t really – I still don;t like 3D

speaker2animals

I might go, not sure. It’s a strange comment I know from someone who has been to see live action versions of comics (X-men etc) but Tin Tin just doesn’t look “right”. Daft I know. I think I would have preffered it to be animated in the style of Herge’s comics. Just so iconic and simple IMHO. We’ll see, may take my god children to see it to give me the excuse to go!

vorlich
    Free Member

looks shite IMO

organic355
    Free Member

My nipper went blind and loved it.

was it in braille?

geoffj

Good stuff – i’m going to take my 7 year old next week.

john_drummer
    Free Member

thankfully, no kids to drag me to see it with them 😈

totalshell

kids luved up with snowy, brilliantly filmed decent story bit long in places comedy more suited to adults (visual and gags) slapstick had everyone laughing

i’d pay to see it again loads of detail and i must have missed tons

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Just been to see Tin Tin and it was okay.’ is closed to new replies.