Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Just been over to Fox News
  • wilburt
    Free Member

Couldn’t believe how low profile the whole Gaza story is and how aggressive the comments on what stories there are, it’s all “drive them Arab scum into he sea” type stuff.

Despite the open vitriol, I managed to get hit with ban hammer for a relatively gentle suggestion killing kids may not be a successful long term plan.

The world is bonkers.

rickmeister

Syria seems to have fallen off the news too.

Huw Edwards looks completely fed up presenting the sequence of depressing stuff from Gaza, Donetsk etc etc….

leffeboy

A friend recently posted this on facebook. I hadn’t realised just how biased news reporting in the US can be (just ignore Russell unless you like that stuff)
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_m98GAdqKM[/video]

highclimber
    Free Member

I thought Russell’s comments quite agreeable.
    to the OP – You are a BAD boy. you know you’re not allowed over there. now go and sit on the naughty step.

somafunk

You can’t reason with certain elements of the US population – they are just ignorant and beyond help, check out the reporting/studio discussion here by the studio guests and the news anchorman, he calls for Israel to wipe them all out using military might, thankfully Geraldo argues against his views but asking the US to take a stand against Israel is never ever going to happen.

So **** the Zionists, **** the US supporters.

EDIT : leffeboy just posted the vid i was on about.

CountZero

Just been over to Fox News

That’s your big mistake, right there!
    You expect neutral, unbiased reporting from a Murdoch organisation?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Just been over to Fox News’ is closed to new replies.