Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Just been out on the bike..
  • Finchie85
    Free Member

Absolutely incredible ride, only over the ridgeway around Wantage way, but the trails were so dry and the weather was perfect!! Found some new little descents that just capped off a good evening!! Now onto birthday celebrations!!

juan
    Free Member

Yeah me too. Now I have a fubared helmet and scraps all over my face and shoulder.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Juan, you OK? Not a serious crash, I hope….?

Finchie85
    Free Member

What happened?? I seem to always damage the bike rather than myself…

ajantom

Absolutely incredible ride, only over the ridgeway around Wantage way, but the trails were so dry and the weather was perfect!

Grew up around there – used to meet up with the Behind Bars bike shop lot for sunday morning rides every week (this is going back, oh…..nearly 20 years!)

When the trails are dry it's proper lovely round there isn't it! Some of my favourites were going east out of Wantage, through and heading up towards Farnborough. Or up via Letcombe Regis and towards Lambourn.

But when it's wet up there – grind-tastic!!!

kiwijohn

Lovely late autumn day down here in Tassie. Just been out for a couple of hours to see what the local trail Pictsies have been up to, some nice swoopy singletrack where no one is likely to find it accidentally.

pomona
    Free Member

Not so nice autumn day over the ditch in Welly, NZ.
    pouring rain, the usual wind and lots of muddy wet roots. A great ride today though, makes a nice change from dry dusty trails all summer.

kiwijohn

We'll get that soon enough. Winter night riding is one of my favourite times of the year.

juan
    Free Member

CFH I think I went a bit over confident on the Dh of capitou, and went over the bar. A bit sore today, scrap elbow, bruise and scrap shoulder and a nice and manly scab on my face. But we french are made of very tought material I'll survive 😀
    I'll just need a new helmet

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Just been out on the bike..’ is closed to new replies.