Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Just been hit by a car…
  • vooomvooom
    Free Member

Been to the police and it was probably pointless. The officer kept saying that he doesn’t understand why cyclists don’t have insurance. Also assumed that there was no witnesses(one lady but stupid me didn’t take details) so cannot treat is as criminal case, assumed there is no cctv there, tho mentioned earlier he doesn’t know that area. Well., there is some sort of a report, he actually wrote something down, all he can do is phone them and say police is involved.

project
    Free Member

Should have asked him for an incident number, that prove sits been recordesd as opposed to just written on a piece of paper for the shredder.

butcher

At least you’ve reported it. It gives you some comeback if they refuse to pay.

chrishc777
    Free Member

A guy at work had exactly the same incident, old guy drove into the back of his motorbike, the wife actually wet herself apparently.. In Italy when over 65 you need a medical visit every year to keep your licence, should really have the same thing here, makes sense

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

possibly docs, just to have it on the paper.

That’s what I was getting at. 🙂 If there are repercussions it’s on record that you’re concerned enough to have been to the docs.

Leigh2612
    Free Member

Sorry for the revival- I’m in a similar situation after getting knocked down Sunday… Any progress bud?

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Just been hit by a car…’ is closed to new replies.