Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Jungle Aqua Park Hotel, Hurghada, Egypt (w a 2 year old)
  • iain1775
    Free Member

Anyone been, any experiences?
    Considering it end March/early April
    Price seems almost too good for all inclusive 5star resort
    Little one loves the water, be first time flying with her, and first time abroad (Holland doesn’t count!)
    Good/bad idea?

Jason
    Free Member

Just got back 😀 . Well 3 weeks ago really. Me, wife, seven year old son and nearly four year old daughter had a week there at half term. If you have read through the reviews on Tripadvisor I would say they are pretty accurate. The hotel is very nice, the rooms, grounds and pools are fantastic. None of the rooms are far from a pool, with no shortage of sun loungers. The waterpark is great. The only downside is the food wasn’t as good as at other AI hotels we have stayed at, nothing wrong with the quality, but it just didn’t have the wow factor of other hotels. Bars and drinks were all good too.

The Egptians are all very friendly and make a fuss over the small kids.

The flight is a bit of a drag, if your child has a seat to themselves (which they will at 2) that helps as it gives you a bit more space on a fairly cramped plane! Hurghada Airport is chaos, but once you are at the hotel you soon relax.

If I think of anything else I will post up.

iain1775
    Free Member

Cheers Jason appreciated

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Jungle Aqua Park Hotel, Hurghada, Egypt (w a 2 year old)’ is closed to new replies.