Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Joystick mk10 owners please.
  • chip
    Free Member

I received my new joystick yesterday.
    The instructions regarding charging read,

The chargers LED will show red when the light unit is charging.
    The function button will flash green when charging and show a constant green when charged.
    From empty the light unit will rapid charge till approx 95% at this point the led on the charger will go from red to green, and trickle charge to 100%.

So from this I get the charger will go from red to green first at 95% charge then after the final 5% trickles in the joysticks indicator light goes solid green. But that’s not what happened when I charged it.

The light on the joystick went solid green first while the charger was still red then half an hour or so later the charger itself turned green.

Are the instructions wrong or is there a fault with the light or charger.
    I am guessing the instructions are wrong.

Thanks.

imnotverygood

Mine does what yours does

chip
    Free Member

Thanks. 😀

zippykona

I ordered one in the eBay bonanza are they any good?

chip
    Free Member

I nearly ordered one on eBay the same for a saving of 20 odd quid, it would have meant retuning this one to CRC.
    But I decided CRC had been good to me in the past and have proven customer service.

I have not used mine in anger yet but think the way you can easily change the settings depending on anticipated burn times is very handy.

zippykona

The weight was a selling point for me. This year I really noticed my helmet light. 150 g with no battery.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Joystick mk10 owners please.’ is closed to new replies.