Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Joss Stone
  • Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Now, I’m not the worlds greatest fan, but nothing against her…

However – WTF 😯

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8576623/Joss-Stone-two-men-arrested-over-singer-murder-plot.html

Detectives found the two men outside her isolated country home in an east Devon village with a cache of weapons inside their car including swords, rope and a body bag.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I’d go for the autograph hunter defence.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Mounty_73

She has the same effect as a laxative on me.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

They must have heard her sing.

molinifreeride
    Free Member

I like how for legal reasons the location couldn’t be named, but then the Police said they attended an address in Cullompton, which is not exactly a metropolis, where they arrested 2 men. It was probably the Ch Supt who made that announcement.

bristolbiker
    Free Member

It was probably the Ch Supt who made that announcement.

Knowing the locality well (parents live there), I can fully imagine it was one of my mates who is a (very special) ‘special’ there who went a bit ‘Hot Fuzz’ in the white heat of something actually happening! 😆

derek_starship
    Free Member

F.I.T.

spacemonkey

Yep, I read this earlier. Seems a bit odd to say the least.

I like how for legal reasons the location couldn’t be named, but then the Police said they attended an address in Cullompton, which is not exactly a metropolis, where they arrested 2 men. It was probably the Ch Supt who made that announcement.

Picked up on that too. It’s a pretty badly written article in general. I mean, how many times do you have to repeat the words ‘harm’ or ‘harmed’?

Shibboleth
    Free Member

This comment made me chuckle…

[A local farmer]… said: “Anyone driving slowly around these small lanes would stand out but two black men in a car would stand out even more because you don’t see many black men in the sticks out here.”

[Terry Thomas Voice] Black men? In Cullompton???[/Terry Thomas Voice]

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Was it the two men shown pictured with her in the article? I think I know them.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Two black men you say.

They probably came to get the MOBO award back.

yunki
    Free Member

LOL MOBO..

I’m a bit miffed that the flea infested breeding ground for six fingered swamp dwellers that is Cullompton has for some reason been lumped in with the outstandingly beautiful East Devon district..

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

“Officers attended the area at around 10am and subsequently arrested the occupants of a red Fiat Punto.

Wasn’t there a Fiat involved in the Diana crash?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Maybe they were the new sherrifs..

“welcome to our new…. ****er”

Mel Brooks anyone??

chakaping
    Free Member

Two black men you say.

They probably came to get the MOBO award back.

That made me chuckle.

🙂

geetee1972
    Free Member

Funny how the BBC’s report makes no mention of the suspects’ ethnicity. It just reported that it was a suspicious looking car.

How can a Fiat Punto be suspicious looking.

Still, regardless of any underlying prejudice, it turns out the farmer was right.

toppers3933
    Free Member

i would certainly take her out for a nice fish supper, but she would have to shut the hell up.
    that said, certainly wouldnt wish harm on the girl.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Joss Stone’ is closed to new replies.