Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Jones Fork Question – Karate Monkey – Krampus?
  • Raouligan
    Free Member

Does anyone know if the Vicious forks are still available, would really like a diamond frame with the Vicious Forks rather than the unicrown with the curved blade?

Failing that the level of temptation for a Karate Monkey with a Krampus fork and a H Bar is really tempting me.

I’ve ridden a Jones Ti space frame briefly and without any adjustment is felt nice.

What say the NTW massive?

Whatever I buy will be steel!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

What say the NTW massive?

Who? 😆

Raouligan
    Free Member

Heh sure I’d typed STW proper Freudian that ;0)

Mantastic
    Free Member

Not sure I understand what you mean. My halfauds £79 special rides really well and it’s steel.

daveells
    Free Member

I think if you liked the way the SF rode then go with the steel diamond with unicrown fork may not look purrdy but the man sure can design a good ride

Raouligan
    Free Member

The only problem with the unicrown and diamond is I can see myself kicking myself very quickly for not getting a spaceframe with truss…

Clink

I’ve ridden the Jones diamond with a unicrown and a truss – definitely go with the truss (and be prepared to put up with lot sof jokes about ‘shopping’, ‘baskets’ etc 😀 ).

jameso

A steel Jones isn’t a poor man’s ti at all.. the steel bike matches it on a good day – just different pros and cons, diferent ride and great vfm. There’s a huge price gap but not such a big grin-factor gap.

The simple look of the diamond/unicrown appeals, as good as the truss is.

charliedontsurf

I reckon diamond + truss is the best combo. You get the cool fork with a lighter steel frame, and good vfm.

Monkey with a krampus fork. I think you will find the Knard set up will fit in the monkey fork.

fontmoss
    Free Member

Damn what is it with Jones thread recently? Want one 🙁

Hijack, charlie do you do 0% finance?

Raouligan
    Free Member

Chances of a red diamond frame and truss fork?

If I could get a Knard in Monkey fork then that could be tempting way less outlay…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Jones Fork Question – Karate Monkey – Krampus?’ is closed to new replies.