Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Jokes – I need your help
  • sc-xc

For the last three years I have had to compere an awards evening at work, and have always got the jokes that I say in between each category from here.

I have tried searching for jokes, but the only thread doesn't really contain anything that great…

The event is tomorrow, and the internet joke pages are full of terrible, old, american style jokes.

The kind of thing I need it like my favourite from last year:

the one about the woman who had just given birth going to the hospital shop and being arrested after using her debit card. She could have sworn she was asked to enter her pin and placenta…

Anyone got anything? Cheers

Del

two goldfish in a tank. one says 'i'll drive, you man the gun'.

jimmy

the one about the guy who goes to fill his car up at the petrol station but nothing comes out. He goes inside and asks the guy if he has his pumps on. He replies "No mate, I'm wearing trainers".

ForkingOurSouls
    Free Member

I saw a scarecrow this morning, looked like he was having a w@nk. But he was just clutching at straws…

(the moleskin windcheater with the retard hood please)

sc-xc

these are great, thanks…

alpin
    Free Member

you're welcome

peachos
    Free Member

i was a bit disappointed when i went to the zoo last week and they only had a small dog there. it was a shitzu.

sc-xc

I tried to sell my old boat the other day, the one with a hole in the deck.

Unfortunately the sale fell through.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I bought a new TV the other day, 32inch plasma screen, HD ready, the works.

It only cost me £50.

The only problem was the volume was stuck on full, but I mean at that price, I couldnt turn it down.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Three fat ginners walked into a pub…

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Aimed at a victim in the audience

Fred used to be indecisive, but now he's not so sure

uplink
    Free Member

I had a girl with eczema the other day,she had cracking t*ts

——————————————————–

A salesman goes up to a house and knocks on the front door.

It's opened by a little ten year-old boy who has a lighted cigar in one
    hand, a glass of whisky in the other and a Penthouse magazine tucked
    under his arm.

Salesman: "Hello son. Is your mum or dad home?"

Little boy: "What do you think?"

——————————————————

Live on BBC1 tonight,, World Cup Preview………except for viewers in Scotland who will be shown the film Out Of Africa.

——————————————————-

Little Johnnie's neighbour had a baby.
    Unfortunately, the baby was born without ears.

When mother and new baby came home from the hospital, Johnnie's family was invited over to see the baby.
    Before they left their house, Little Johnnie's dad had a talk with him and explained that the baby had no ears.

His dad also told him that if he so much mentioned anything about the baby's missing ears or even said the word ears, he would get the smacking of his life when they came back home.
    Little Johnnie told his dad he understood completely.
    When Johnnie looked in the crib he said, 'What a beautiful baby.'
    The mother said, 'Why, thank you, Johnnie.
    Johnnie said, 'He has beautiful little feet and beautiful little hands, a cute little nose and really beautiful eyes. Can he see alright?'

'Yes', the mother replied, 'we are so thankful; the Doctor said he will have 20/20 vision.'

'That's great', said Little Johnnie,'coz he'd be f****d if he needed glasses'.

Elsa
    Free Member

Did you hear about the dyslexic pimp who bought a warehouse?

🙂

Elsa
    Free Member

I parked in a disabled space today and a traffic warden shouted to me….

'Oi, what's your disability?'

I said 'Tourettes! Now **** off!'

organic355
    Free Member

I had a girl with eczema the other day,she had cracking t*ts thats just put me off my tuna sandwhich. 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Wales is the only country where you can get a great shag, a smashing jumper, and a delicious hot pot, all from the same animal.

backhander
    Free Member

How do you make a cat go "woof"
    Cover it in petrol and flick a match at it.

organic355
    Free Member

IN REALTION TO THE ABOVE ?/\/\

A 14 year old boy was arrested for raping an 8 year old girl in Cardiff.

He was later released without charge, after a judge ruled the girl was dressed provocatively in her woolly fleece.

organic355
    Free Member

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman walk into a…ihg32h9gj0fk0kfkkkkkkfmmnnn273fbf111…

…FOR **** SAKE KANYE LET GO OF THE KEYBOARD!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I phoned Easyjet to book a flight the other day. Apparently 'I don't **** know. It's your plane!' isn't the right response when they ask 'Are you travelling with anyone else?'

organic355
    Free Member

I organised for Stephen Hawking to give a lecture at my College.
    He turned up ten minutes late and then talked for twenty minutes longer than planned.
    He doesn't seem to have any concept of time.

uplink
    Free Member

The teacher asked the class to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.'

The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate, not fascinating'.

Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Rock City and I was 'fascinated.'
    The teacher said, 'Well, that was good also Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate.'

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before.
    She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate', so she called on him.
    Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her t*ts are so big she can only fasten eight.'

Brown
    Free Member

What's the best cheese to hide a horse in?

Mascarpone.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Did you hear about the indoor yacht salesman? His sails were through the roof….

organic355
    Free Member

Jimmy Carr:

I worry about my nan. If she's alone and falls, does she make a noise? I'm joking, she's dead.

I'm not being condescending, I'm too busy thinking about far more important things you wouldn't understand.

I saw a charity appeal in the Guardian the other day, and it read "Little Zuki has to walk 13 miles a day just to fetch water". And I couldn't help thinking, she should move.

I did a gig in the US once for the homeless. I said "It's nice to see so many bums on seats".

British scientists have demonstrated that cigarettes can harm your children. Fair enough. Use an ashtray!

In Pizza Express you can get garlic bread with cheese and tomato. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a pizza.

There was one time where I failed to perform sexually. My girlfriend said to me "oh don't worry, it happens to a lot of guys". Ok, there are two things wrong with that. First of all who are these other guys?, and second of all if it's happening to more than one of us, don't you think it could be YOUR fault?

Theres been a lot of talk about genetic engineering I was wondering, is it wrong to breed piglets specifically for the purposes of weaning paedophiles off babies, only I'm thinking of starting a company called "They'll squeal, but not to the cops".

Boxers don't have sex before a fight, do you know why that is? They don't fancy each other.

I'd like to leave you ladies and gentlemen with this frightening fact: I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but if you took all the money that we in the West spend on food in one week, you could feed the Third World for one year. I'm not sure about you people, but I think we're being overcharged on groceries.

My father always used to say, "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger," – 'til the accident.

No matter how much you give a homeless person for tea… you never get that tea.

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Rohypnol(TM).

My girlfriend bought a cook book the other day called 'Cheap and easy vegetarian cooking'. Which is perfect for her, because not only is she vegetarian…

My girlfriend said she wanted me to tease her, so I said "Alright, fatty."

My girlfriend sat me down the other day for a chat. I say 'chat', it was her talking at me for six hours. I didn't realise that when men say they're 'spoken for' that's actually what they mean. She said "Jimmy, our relationship is at a crossroads. Down one road is struggle and hardship, but eventually, happiness. The other, well, that's a dead end." So I replied, "That's not a crossroads, that's a T-Junction".

Throwing acid is wrong, in some people's eyes.

When someone close to you dies, move seats.

I live near a remedial school. There is a sign that says, slow… children. That can't be good for their self esteem. But look of course on the positive side, they can't read it.

I have no problems with buying tampons. I am a fairly modern man. But apparently they're not a "proper" present. "Happy birthday, mum!"

I say no to gay marriage. It'll end up leading to gay divorce, and that'll be bitchy

alpin
    Free Member

the teacher asked her pupils to think of a sentence where the word 'beautiful' is used twice.

mary goes first; "i wore a beautiful dress and my mum said i looked beautiful"

"very good, mary. and timmy?"

"my mum baked a beautiful cake and it tasted beautiful"

"brilliant timmy. and johnny?"

"last night my sister came home and said 'dad, i'm pregnant'. he said 'that's beautiful, f***ing beautiful'"

eckinspain
    Free Member

Theres been a lot of talk about genetic engineering I was wondering, is it wrong to breed piglets specifically for the purposes of weaning paedophiles off babies, only I'm thinking of starting a company called "They'll squeal, but not to the cops".

so so wrong and yet so so so funny

headfirst
    Free Member

Removed by me, too poor taste…(hangs head in shame)

ForkingOurSouls
    Free Member

A recent survey found that women spend, on average, over 3 months of their life rummaging in their handbags for their keys.

How come they always manage to find the pepper spray so quickly?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Did you hear about the dyslexic Kamikase pilot – he bombed Poole Harbour

footstomper
    Free Member

This is the only one I know which isn't rude in some way.

A teenage Blonde Bimbo calls round to her neighbours house and ask's the guy if he has any small jobs she can do to earn a bit of pocket money. After a while thinking he tells her that she can paint the porch for £50 whilst he is working in his basement study, 'thats great I can do that easily' so he gets her some paint and tells her to give him a shout when she is finished.
    2 hours later she shouts down into the basement that she has finished, the neighbour says Wow that was quick, yes she replies smiling and I gave it 2 coats as well. after being paid she says 'Oh by the way its not a Porch its a Lexus'.

daniel_owen_uk
    Free Member

Guy in a bar sees a jar of tenners behind barman, so he asks;

"What's with the Jar of tenners"

"Ahh you have to pay a tenner, then you get 3 tasks to complete if you do them all you can have the jar"

"What are the tasks"

"Nope doesn't work like that, I need the tenner first".

Not fully convinced the man drinks a pint before deciding he has to know what the tasks are. So he pays his tenner and the barman explains;

"First you have to drink a pint of whiskey without pulling a face, second there is a pitbull in the back room with a wobbly tooth, you have to get that out with your bare hands, lastly there is a 90 year old woman upstairs that's never had sex, you have to bed her".

"That's crazy I can't do all that".

Anyway the night goes on and 10 pints later the guy who can hardly stand decides to give it a bash.

He nails the pint of whiskey and despite the desperate urge doesn't even blink.

He then goes into the back room where all sorts of growls and barks and cries can be heard. The man comes out, clothes torn, blood all over him and says;

"Right, where is this old woman with the wobbly tooth"

sc-xc

cheers all…any more on the night shift?

racing_ralph
    Free Member

{Modded – Play nice now…}

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

A teacher at school asked her pupils to write a poem with the word 'fascinate' in it..

After a few minutes the teacher asks the class to stop writing.
    She points to little jonny,
    Jonny, please read to the class what you have written..
    Jonny recites…
    I love to wear my coat,
    I think its really great,
    My coat has nine buttons,
    but I can only fasten eight.

SHALL I GET MY COAT NOW ?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Skeleton walks into a bar & says, 'can I have a pint of lager & a mop?'

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Clean one: The baker who had smelly hands…he said he needed a poo

joolsburger
    Free Member

best joke I ever got on mail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfK0jUycNR0

Singletrackmonkey
    Free Member

Why don't cannibals eat clowns…… because they taste funny

samuri
    Free Member

Teacher runs a spelling competition at primary school and allows all those children who pass to go home early. She chooses the word by asking the kids what they did at the weekend.

"So claire, what did you do at the weekend?"
    "I played in my sandpit"
    "Very good, spell 'sand'"
    "S A N D"
    "Excellent, you can go home now. Timmy, what did you do at the weekend?"
    "I played with Claire in her sandpit"
    "Can you spell pit?"
    "P I T"
    "Very good timmy, off you go. Now Mukesh, what did you do at the weekend?"
    "I played in Claire's sandpit with her and Timmy."
    "Great, now spell racial discrimination"

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Jokes – I need your help’ is closed to new replies.