Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Jobless club is getting very tedious
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Aaaaarrrrggghhhhhh why can’t I find a job?

h4muf
    Free Member

In the same boat,crap isn’t it?

loddrik
    Free Member

Me too, but at least I’m spending loads of time with my two young kids, if not riding that much… 🙁

binners

There aren’t any. Thats why. I can sympathise. Its rubbish innit?

Anyway: the suns out. Why aren’t you out on your bike? You’ll be gainfully employed again soon and regret the fact that you didn’t. Off you pop 😀

Teetosugars
    Free Member

What line of work, and where are you based?

Junkyard
    Free Member

what he said there are none I work in a Job centre trust me there are none now go play

Pigface
    Free Member

Binners been out on the bike today 🙂 just hacked off as I really thought I was going to be offered a job in Edinburgh.

Oh well doing big life change thing was never going to be easy, anyone want a cytech 2 mechanic, honest hardworking trustworthy. Willing to work anywhere in the UK or beyond.

IA

I know the feeling, it gets very tedious. However, then I found a job! Just waiting on paperwork… it is only for 12 months though, and not my ideal area, so I’ll keep looking for the next one. But the moral is: don’t give up looking!

MrGrim

Oh well doing big life change thing was never going to be easy, anyone want a cytech 2 mechanic, honest hardworking trustworthy. Willing to work anywhere in the UK or beyond.

Alpine Bikes, Glentress?

organic355
    Free Member
    neilforrow

and

https://www.bikebiz.com/jobs/category/17

good job, good riding nearby too…

Pigface
    Free Member

Mr Grim thats the one but would have been in Edinburgh. Oh hang on that is a different add, will apply for that one, thanks.

Organic seen those, many thanks though.

neil ferrow, didnt see that one this morning, will apply for that one as well, thanks very much.

pigyn
    Free Member

Alpine bikes in edinburgh are also looking for a mechanic, and also (i think) working without one at the moment, so could be quite keen to get someone on board. If you are qualified and with a bit of experience they would be stupid to not give you a go.

joolsburger
    Free Member

You’ve got to love this place.

rickmeister

Have you checked with Emma at the hub in Glentress? Vacancy on here:
    Hub in the Forest

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Jobless club is getting very tedious’ is closed to new replies.