Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Jimmy Saville bikes, must be destroyed but how
  • tyresarerubber
    Free Member

Now that it seems that Jimmy Saville one of the most prolific pedophiles of all time what are on-one going to do with his bikes. Maybe they could be put through a industrial shredder, or just thrown in the canal..

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

Instead they might just pretend they never bought them…..

cynic-al
    Free Member

Poor troll…or stupid?

zanelowe
    Free Member

Did he have time to ride his bikes?

tyresarerubber
    Free Member

Well they have destroyed his grave, with talk of digging up his body, so destroying his belongings, such as his bikes is a logical step. It made me feel sick to see the word cyclist on that monsters grave.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Ah the STW kangaroo court is in session.

I’d probably suggest waiting to see what comes of an investigation, putting down the pitchfork and STOP TROLLING

bentandbroken

Inanimate objects must be punished for (alleged) inappropriate previous ownership

I say “burn them all”

druidh
    Free Member

Oh dear. You went to all the bother of creating a new login ID just for that?

tyresarerubber
    Free Member

im not trolling, im concerned that i may be associated with a pedo if i ride a bike of a certain brand.

johnners
    Free Member

im concerned that i may be associated with a pedo if i ride a bike of a certain brand.

You made some of my tea come out of my nose.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

Bolt the sprockets to the rear hubs…

Jim’ll fixie for you.

*TAXI!*

sc-xc

I say “bum them all”

So did he, bentandbroken. So did he.

athgray
    Free Member

I hope he never worked for Cove.

Harry_the_Spider

Now then, now then. One would assume that whilst riding bikes he wasn’t touching up kiddies. It is a shame that he didn’t spend more time on them.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Depends on their rarity I guess, if they have intrinsic value as bikes or parts then there’s no reson to destroy them, it’s not the bike’s fault… pedoness hasn’t soaked into the metal. Maybe a respray? The guy had gopping taste in colours anyway…

As for the outrage I assume you’ve going to avoid using the BBC as they’re far more likely to make you associated with supporting Savile than On-One…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Jimmy Saville bikes, must be destroyed but how’ is closed to new replies.