Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Jet2 any good.
  • bryan-g-

Going to book flights with Jet2 just wondering what they are like ,anyone else flown with the recently.

justatheory
    Free Member

Used them for recent ski trip and they’re the best budget airline I’ve ever flown with (Easy Jet, Ryan Air, BMI Baby).

allthegear
    Free Member

Flew with them two or three years ago with my road bike from Leeds Bradford. Good experience and bike okay!

Rachel

binners

I’ve flown to Nice with them a couple of times. They’re great. last time I was chatting to Robbie Savage on the way back. He must have been slumming it 😀

crazy-legs

I flew to Prague with them a couple of years ago – no problems at all.

Northwind

We got on OK with them- big delay flying out though, they lost a plane somewhere and really struggled to respond. I was a bit miffed with their booking process and its death-of-a-thousand-cuts charging system though- frinstance there were things that looked like cost-extra options, but it turned out that there was no zero-charge option, no matter what you picked there was a charge! That’s just cheeky.

vondally
    Free Member

great going out to toulouse twice, nightmare last time with toulouse with the bikes. both time bikes arrived fine

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Jet2 any good.’ is closed to new replies.