Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Jesus phone help!!!!!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Right three or four times this morning, up has flashed a message saying “this device is not optimised for use with I phone and may affect your data and cellular” or words yo the effect. I’ve only seen that before on the old I phone when connected to a cheapy dock!! However as we speak this isn’t connected to anything!

Drac

Blow on the contacts maybe something is causing to think it’s connected.

donsimon
    Free Member

What’s the question?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Have just blown in it’s hole, see if that remedies it!! 😉

zokes
    Free Member

Jesus phone?

simon_g

Most likely a small piece of foil or something else conductive has gone from your pocket into the dock connector so it thinks it’s plugged in. Get a needle, toothpick or similar and dig out the fluff and rubbish in there.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Vacuum cleaner.

RichPenny
    Free Member

External devices that are approved by apple have an authorization chip inside to ensure apple make even more cash through licensing prove it’s a compatible product. If Drac’s suggestion doesn’t cure the problem you could have a dry joint or a short inside the phone where this is detected. Shake it about a bit 😉

zokes
    Free Member

D’oh, sorry guys. Looks like funnychill.com don’t find it very funny to have their pics used on a forum 🙁

Shoulda gotta HTC….. 😉

GrahamS

Shoulda gotta HTC…..

Yep. Then you would have had no devices at all that can dock with it, so you wouldn’t have an issue 🙂

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

Give it a good boil wash – no silly messages after that I assure you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Jesus phone help!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.