Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Jenson USA
  • drofluf
    Free Member

I used these guys when I lived in the US and was happy with them, has anyone got any experience in using them from the UK?

What are delivery times like?

Thanks

grizzer
    Free Member

i bought some avid bb7 brakes and they arrived in less than a week with no import taxes so dont worry give em a try !!

scaredypants

grizzer, i think you WILL get charged (bill comes after delivery – or has each time for me) not too bad though & often way cheaper than CRC etc

Dirtynap
    Free Member

Expect to pay import tax. You can work it out for yourself before you buy. Just go to the customs website. It depends on value and item type.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Used them in feb this year to buy my frame and they were brill , delivered from the states in 4 days by fedex

grizzer : you WILL be charged import duty (4.5 %)and vat ( 17.5%) and handling charge ,you will get the bill from fedex in a few weeks .. dont think you`ll get away with it … fedex are coming !

northeastAndy
    Free Member

I ordered some bars from Jenson and got them in under a week, had to pay fedex a tenner admin fee about 10 days later, the bars still worked out cheaper than anywhere in the UK.
    Recently ordered from them again but had it delivered to a friend who is visiting the US, order arrived in about 2 days!
    I have found them to be good to deal with both times.

kimbers

in 2 years of using them never been charged tax
    dunno if its coz i get it delivered to work
    either way they deliver in a few days and are very cheap even with tax, especially their sale stuff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Jenson USA’ is closed to new replies.