Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Jedi Doyle
  • dannyh
    Free Member

Is it just me, or is anyone else in a vague state of awe where this bloke is concerned?

I mean, not wanting to be offensive, but how can a bloke who looks like he should be playing golf with my Dad rather than riding a mountain bike be so damn good at riding?

He rides stuff I could never even dream of managing, and makes it look like a piece of cake,

He’s probably a better frickin golfer than me as well.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

If Tony doe’s golf then I’m never speaking to him again, but he really can ride a bike…

jambalaya
    Free Member

He’s is very very good at what he does, truely outstanding in fact but I’m not in awe of him or anyone else.

sbob
    Free Member

He’s is very very good at what he does, truely outstanding in fact but I’m not in awe of him or anyone else.

I’m in awe of your composure.
    In fact, you sound so cool, you can come to my party.

jedi

golf??? a long boring walk 😀

allthepies
    Free Member

jambalaya earlier.

weeksy

Happily i could kick his arse at golf. 🙂

atlaz
    Free Member

Is it just me, or is anyone else in a vague state of awe where this bloke is concerned?

Loads of people ride better than me. The reason I was impressed by Tony is that he doesn’t make you feel like a **** for falling off your bike in his car park and he pushes you to do things on a bike you’d have been scared to the day before without once using the phrase “Man the **** up” (except to say how it’s a shit phrase).

soobalias
    Free Member

he is in the enviable position of doing something he loves all the time.

i would kick his arse at “what i do all day every day”
    unfortunately, i only get to spend a couple of precious hours a week doing what i love.

wwaswas

to be fair sobalias – he was bloody good on a bike when he was still a BT engineer…

stimpy
    Free Member

atlaz +1

soobalias
    Free Member

shooosh up wwaswas, im on the edge already.

whytetrash

Don’t think he looks like a golfer … more like a cross between a bouncer and a Budhist monk 😉

Had a session with him on saturday, really sorted out this old skool- wheels on the ground – XC Jey boy 😀

Made me look at a lot of things differently, not just my riding, I’m my biggest critic and usually cynical as f$$k about people who get that much praise lavished upon them but in Tony’s case it’s definitely deserved

wholeheartedly recommend his coaching and fancy going back for another session just to refine what I learnt

hughjengin
    Free Member

I’m my biggest critic

Thats not true Whytetrash, we could be way more critical if you want 🙂

Onzadog
    Free Member

I reckon he could apply his bike coaching stuff to golf. The 4c stuff applies and so does the 4 body parts.

timpol
    Free Member

Amazing coach and bloke! Progressed my riding more than I ever thought, herts is a privalige to go to!

philsimmo
    Free Member

Got a session with him in January – not the most confident rider (which is the reason why i’m going) and there are a couple of things out on the trail that scare the shit out of me so hopefully he can help me to overcome that. A bit apprehensive but really excited to be going at the same time

Big-Bud
    Free Member

jedi is a dude no 2 ways about it.
    i love watching his video blogs/diarys what ever they are i like them .

sharki
    Free Member

Truth be known, he prefers a good curry and pint, this coaching malarky is just a front for his tue passion.

😉

Bushwacked
    Free Member

He’s shit at golf but has won a bendy bully more times than you can imagine.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

Nah… Tosser!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Jedi Doyle’ is closed to new replies.