Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Java Bike brand
  • trevron73
    Free Member

Anybody heard of this bike brand ,supposed designed in Italy, built in China. I found a dealer today ,Avid Hydro discs,shimano or sram gears, hollow tech BB ,sealed cartidge bearings and all wheel sizes catered for £300 pounds for Alu or £750 for carbon ?

AlexSimon

Never heard of them, but a quick look on their website shows tons of bikes.
    All nicely styled.
    Interesting choice of Magura forks on a lot of models, which I appreciate.
    Already 3 650B hardtails.

Absolutely no idea how they ride though.

cookeaa

after a brief googling – http://www.javabikes.com/en/aboutus.aspx

I think the key thing here is that they are an “Italian styled” brand for Chuang Xin Wei (Shenzhen) Bicycle, Ltd

Where did you find the dealer? UK based?

trevron73
    Free Member

I am in North east Thailand ,Khon Kean, i bought a Alu framed SOUH today, 26″ hardtail cause i’m old skool, fitted this morning and gps’d ready for a proper run out this arvo when it gets cooler,Suntour forks are proper pony, but apart from that £320 including carbon post and bars ? i’ll post after a proper ride later .Its a Holiday bike basically as i left my Cotic and Cannondales at home.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

The full sussers look like a lot of the stuff being pumped out by the Chinese builders that are selling direct. Nothing wrong with them though.

The carbon hardtails are also the stuff you can get from Aliexpress etc. I suspect the Italian company just gets them painted and imports bulk order frames. Built and designed in China, painted in Italy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Java Bike brand’ is closed to new replies.