Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Jail threat for urinating student?
  • AndyP
    Free Member

crappy repeated post

AndyP
    Free Member

that's quite some assumption Hora…

hora
    Free Member

dunno. At 19 could you drink a bottle of spirits then go out on the last ontop? I dont know anyone who could do that. At Uni I once drank the best part of a bottle of Vodka whilst waiting for mates to turn up. Got the to the club, promptly fell off the stool backwards and the bouncers had to give me a nice cup of strong black coffee to help me. I then went to sleep on my doorstep for the night.

I think more than likely its an arrogant/**** you we can do whatever we want exuberance thats caught this young man out once the authorities found the published image.

uplink
    Free Member

William Hague can drink eleventeen pints before he goes out

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I agree with Hora – I doubt many people could do a full bottle of spirits (unless it was a small one).

AndyP
    Free Member

dunno. At 19 could you drink a bottle of spirits then go out on the last ontop? I dont know anyone who could do that. At Uni I once drank the best part of a bottle of Vodka whilst waiting for mates to turn up. Got the to the club…

so you weren't pissing your pants laying on the floor then as per your previous? you did actually manage to go out after drinking the bottle?

Seen a lot of people do a bottle then go out. Not in a good state by the end of the night, sure. But perfectly able to go out and stick a few more away. Have to say my liver is so pleased I'm not at uni any more…;)

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

sounds too much like Daily Mail reaction to me

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

At 19 could you drink a bottle of spirits then go out on the last ontop?

yes, pissed as a fart and only capable of drinking one or two more drinks, still managed to do a 2 hour DJ set after a 700cl bottle of JD 😀

Got lost on the way home (within 100m of my house), but would have been perfectly capable of pissing on a war memorial if i'd put my mind to it. Is mean that thing is within spitting distance of the clubs front door (it opens onto a big square with a couple of fountains and the memorial)

alpin
    Free Member

[img]http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v181/126/23/8628228/n8628228_42121158_6904.jpg[/img][img]http://www.clumsycrooks.com/media/files10/pictures/peeing_in_public.jpg[/img][img]http://www.banderasnews.com/0604/images/peeinginpublic.jpg[/img]

hora
    Free Member

I'd jail the student purely on the basis of his wifebeater

uplink
    Free Member

I'd jail the student purely on the basis of his wifebeater

I'd jail him purely for being a student

hora
    Free Member

I'd jail him purely for being a student

I'd also piss on him and make sure he gets a proper haircut.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Was asked by a prisoner this morning if I'd heard about it & he said if that student did get jail he'd hope every con in the prison would p!ss on him! Thought that was quite funny.

khani
    Free Member

i wonder how he'd feel if someone pissed on his parents grave (if they are dead)

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘Jail threat for urinating student?’ is closed to new replies.