Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • JAC Camper Bed and Childseats
  • gearfreak
    Free Member

Looked at a camper last night which has a JAC camper bed fitted. Our childseat (Britax Duofit) really didn’t work on the seat. (Large gap between the top of the britax and the JAC seat back. Just wondering if anyone on here has got any experience of these? Is it just that model of seat, have you got one which fits

Apart from that the van was perfect and we’d like to buy itbut don’t want to have to drag the current owner down to mothercare to try multiple seats, or buy it and find nothing will fit.

mark90
    Free Member

I don’t know about fitting on a JAC camper seat specifically but my experience of child seats is…..

We originally had a Britax duo plus which fitted fine in the car at the time (Scenic), but when we tried to fit it to our Iveco camper front double seat it just wouldn’t fit securely. Bought a Maxicosi Tobi seat as it got good reviews and I liked the way it fitted. It has been the most versatile seat and has fitted well in a range of van/sensible car/sports car/landrover seats of all different shapes and sizes. Have never tried it on a camper / R&R seat.

codybrennan
    Free Member

I’ve got a JAC bed/seat in my van and its pretty good. Its been a while since we had a full-size child seat in it, but it sounds more like the angle on the back of the Britax thats the issue. With most car seats, you can slightly change the angle of the seat-back to accomodate them, but this isn’t possible with my particular JAC bed.

gearfreak
    Free Member

Thanks for your replies 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘JAC Camper Bed and Childseats’ is closed to new replies.