Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • J E James – some positive feedback
  • john-charles
    Free Member

Time for credit where credit is due.

Ordered some new (mud x) tyres from J E James on Sunday, got an email Monday confirming they would be delivered today; got a text this morning telling me they would be here between 10:50 and 11:50 and they turned up just after 11.

Given that a lot of internet firms use couriers that won’t even give you the day goods are due this is top stuff – free postage too! 😀

lucien

Ahhhhh….the chosen one you must be

scratch
    Free Member

I did the annual road tyre purchase with them this year, couldn’t fault them tbh, may even use them again next year…

Del

even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

spudnick
    Free Member

Used them a few times and not had a bad experience with them. Always prompt delivery and polite on the phone

Nick

toppo
    Free Member

Bought lots of mtb goodies and always found them to be ok .

jejamescycles.co.uk
    Free Member

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, we’re getting a lot of good comments recently which is promising and very nice for us to hear. We’ve also just been chosen as the Number 1 Sports Shop on reviewcentre.com too which comes from online reviews, quite a commendable achievement if i do say so myself!

Anyway thanks again. 😀

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

JE James are ACE. Fact. 😀

timmys

Do they let you deliver anywhere part from the billing address yet? If they don’t that makes them pretty much unusable by a lot of people.

daznal
    Free Member

Never tried them on line after my numerous bad in shop experiences,they dont deserve my custom.

nosedive
    Free Member

I’ve had bad in shop experiences, mostly waiting for \ trying to get the attention of people in the mechanics bit when needing components.

But i’ve had some good help and advice recently so credit where it is due.

Guys – get the compononents out somewhere else in the shop so we dont have to keep hanging over that half door waiting to be served, let the mechanics do their job!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘J E James – some positive feedback’ is closed to new replies.