Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Coco the clown…
  • Kryton57

Blanks text. Probably a step to far that might lead to a visit from the CIA.

maccruiskeen

I’ve never read the URL. Should I? 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Just remember it’s read from right to left.

chewkw
    Free Member

Opps!

Why not? It is not as if you will be brainwashed instantly innit. 😯

If your belief is not strong enough you will be brainwashed if you can’t counter their arguments as simple as that or if you are gullible or with low self esteem.

I try to read as many as I can to understand other faiths partly because I am interested and partly to improve my English coz I hardly read other things.

I find arguments particularly interesting from the man of science vs the men of God.

I am none of the above.

My belief is simple. We are surrounded by zombie maggots without knowing that we too are sleepwalking to become zombie maggots.

:mrgreen:

Kryton57

Are you sure Jamie? I thought that was Chinese?

chewkw
    Free Member

Kryton57 – Member

Jesus! Google is your friend! 🙄

From Wiki

Traditionally, Chinese was written in vertical columns from top to bottom; the first column being on the right side of the page, and the last column on the left. Text written in Classical Chinese also uses little or no punctuation. In such cases, sentence and phrase breaks are determined by context and rhythm.[23] This layout is still sometimes used in letters and formal documents.
    In modern times, the familiar Western layout of horizontal rows from left to right, read from the top of the page to the bottom, has become more popular, especially in the People’s Republic of China (mainland China), where the government mandated left-to-right writing in 1955.[24] The government Republic of China (Taiwan) followed suit in 2004 for official documents.[25] The use of punctuation has also become more common, whether the text is written in columns or rows. The punctuation marks are clearly influenced by their Western counterparts, although some marks are particular to Asian languages: for example, the double and single quotation marks (? ? and ? ?); the hollow period (?), which is otherwise used just like an ordinary period; and a special kind of comma called an enumeration comma (?), which is used to separate items in a list, as opposed to clauses in a sentence.

Signs are a particularly challenging aspect of written Chinese layout, since they can be written either left to right or right to left (the latter can be thought of as the traditional layout with each “column” being one character high), as well as from top to bottom. It is not uncommon to encounter all three orientations on signs on neighboring stores.[26]

Kryton57

Jesus? Hold on….

chewkw
    Free Member

Kryton57 – Member

Jesus? Hold on….

😆

Jamie
    Free Member

It’s definitely not Chinese.

Salman Rushdie got into a lot of trouble for saying a lot less.

Kryton57

Oh no. Do i need to move house?

chewkw
    Free Member

Kryton57 – Member

Oh no. Do i need to move house?

You will be hunted down then to be stoned to death with rocks not weed. 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Coco the clown…’ is closed to new replies.