Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • i've just been skyped.
  • racefaceec90

by the gods tis witchcraft or something 😆

#just had my first video call with my friend (he told me to download skype as it would be cheaper to call).

even though i talk to myself a lot (am not mad honest 😉 it felt really strange talking through my laptop.

my friend said he’ll put me up on the shelf so we can all watch netflix films one afternoon via his pc (i feel like a disembodied head in a jar 😆

ell_tell
    Free Member

Welcome to the 21st Century 😀

alpin
    Free Member

you’ll be camsexing it next week…. have fun!

richc
    Free Member

Does skype still have the backdoor in it so MicroSoft/NSA can access your personal data?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

How does Skype make a profit? Do the calls get preceeded by adverts? I know you can buy Skype vouchers for low-cost calls to landlines and mobiles but I still wonder how the whole thing keeps going.

alpin
    Free Member

richc – Member

Does skype still have the backdoor in it so MicroSoft/NSA can access your personal data?

watched that film about Wikileaks the other day and the wikileaks people were using it, so perhaps not.

underthethumb
    Free Member

[/quote]How does Skype make a profit? Do the calls get preceeded by adverts? I know you can buy Skype vouchers for low-cost calls to landlines and mobiles but I still wonder how the whole thing keeps going.

Posted 5 minutes ago # Report-Post

I refer my learned friend to the previous post

Skype >free> yourdetails >> NSA >$$$> Skype*

*allegedly

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

It’s in the small print of the t&c ‘s that they get your first born at a time of their choosing… but if anyone’s got the real answer I too am curious.

bobgarrod
    Free Member

The make their money through the call packages- which are pretty good value.

allthepies
    Free Member

Chat Roulette FTW.

clipper68
    Free Member

I used skype to call a yacht in the southern ocean. It was a damn sight cheaper to skype an iridium phone than it was to use our landline.

lister

I sometimes think I’m the only person not using C21st technology. I don’t have a smart phone/tablet/paypal/itunes account etc etc.

I have, however, skyped. Once.

So I feel smug and up to date.

Cheers OP 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Anyone remember the day STw took on Omegle? Will try and find it!

takisawa2

How does Skype make a profit?

They can remotely feed your webcam into pay per view on secretcrossdressertrackworld.

njee20
    Free Member

Anyone remember the day STw took on Omegle? Will try and find it![/quote

How did I miss that?! Amazeballs.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

@CFH – you swine, I’ve been clean for 4 years and you come in here, flashing that thread about and the cravings are back as vivid as before…. 😯

alpin
    Free Member

now you can be exorcised….

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6yVEjd7I3c[/video]

oh, and Omegle is now like chatroulette… a massive sausage fest. enjoy.

CaptJon
    Free Member

underthethumb – Member
    How does Skype make a profit? Do the calls get preceeded by adverts? I know you can buy Skype vouchers for low-cost calls to landlines and mobiles but I still wonder how the whole thing keeps going.

Skype Premium allows you to make video conference calls and is a relatively cheap solution for businesses. But i’m not sure Skype does make a profit yet.

CountZero

But i’m not sure Skype does make a profit yet.

Twitter certainly hasn’t.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘i've just been skyped.’ is closed to new replies.