Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I've heard of targeted advertising . . .
  • adjustablewench
    Free Member

But should I take it personally when I log on to a website that sells comfortable shoes (for my ongoing neurological issues with my feet) and a pop up offers me entry to win an ebike

Was feeling fed up enough due to my dilapidated body – but still not ready to accept the ebike route (yet!)

perchypanther
    Free Member

a website that sells comfortable shoes

Referral from Flashy?

bikebouy
    Free Member

eulach

I’m sorry but I can’t help but think of Robin Williams and the Mississippi River breaking through a protective dike.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Tena for Men has been invading my FB since the day I turned 40.

I think it was one of the most harrowing things I’ve ever seen – Bosch, wake up on my 40th, head to FB to see who many old forgotten people I hadn’t seen for 20 years could be bother to go for a single-click birthday wish for me and it’s “pissing your pants yet? Buy these”.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

I had a spate of see through boxer short ads on her . . .I’m really not sure why, I put it down to dodgy stuff stw inhabitants must look at because they really didn’t do it for me – they’d look especially silly with comfortable shoes

jambalaya
    Free Member

see through boxer short ads on her

“her” good, “here” less so

adjustablewench
    Free Member

They were definitely on boys . . . Maybe not modelled on actual stw forumites though

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

I think Perchy gets the eBay ads for “soiled socks” sent directly to his browser…. :mrgreen:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I've heard of targeted advertising . . .’ is closed to new replies.