Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Ive had my phone & wallet stolen today !
  • reedspeed
    Free Member

As title says,ive had my phone & wallet stolen today,32gb iphone 5s,cards & cash,off my desk at work,the thieving ****…….

stumpy01

From work?! How did that happen? Another employee?!

We had a leaving collection nicked a while back, which forced people to rethink leaving stuff just laying around. Pretty risky to potentially lose your job (if caught or found out) for nicking a few quid!

Do you have any kind of tracking app on your phone? Is there any way of tracking your phone from an Apple account? I don’t own one, so don’t know the ins and outs….

Jamie
    Free Member

https://www.apple.com/uk/icloud/find-my-iphone.html

…if you had it turned on, of course.

reedspeed
    Free Member

Nah,not an employee,i hope,i work in a motor dealership and a so called customer kindley lifted it,ive got the find my phone software on,its given a location ,but its now turned off,plod are dealing with it,so it’ll be back in the morning along with my money wont it ???,lol,i have faith in our boys…

pk13

Don’t the phones get blocked if they cannot use your Apple ID? Or your provider can block it with the ime number. Sucks the big one either way .

mikertroid
    Free Member

CCTV?

br
    Free Member

a bit daft leaving your phone/wallet in a public(ish) place

wysiwyg
    Free Member

The iPhones no use whatsoever even if he wipes it. As soon as he turns it on with a sim in it’ll ping it’s location so keep checking. They’re bound to turn it on at some point.

reedspeed
    Free Member

Fingers crossed on locating it,but I’ve bought a new one today, after getting no luck with insurance…

hora
    Free Member

I had northface etc clothing go missing at work. Doesnt just have to be money/obvious things.

OP it might not be a customer, it could be the cleaner or salesman too.

project
    Free Member

Some people are like Batman cant go out wuith Robin,

thieves will nick anything, worked in a drs surgery and the patients nicked tea bags, coffee and the kettle quite often from the staff room.

Worked in a hospital and somebody had cut the plug of the ECG machine just before a patient had a cardiac arrest and it was neded to check his heart.

MrOvershoot

Not our site but close to us, the collection money for a colleague who has cancer was taken 🙁
    Had to be one of only 15 staff, just what sort of sick T**t does that?

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Surely a car dealership has CCTV?

kimbers

My boss had her iPad nicked last week the police said they couldn’t pin down the exact location as was in a block of flats so just gave up !

hora
    Free Member

Mrovershoot whitedee from benefit st was sacked from the council after helping herself to OAPs money entrusted to the council Social dept..

chip
    Free Member

I have had money go from my coat more than once at work, a mobile phone, and a cd wallet filled with 20 CDs.
    Each time I was pretty sure who it was but my boss said if you did not see them do it there was nothing he could do.

The last time money was taken I actually blamed myself for leaving myself open to the theft rather than try to apportion blame on who actually took it as have long since accepted there are some serious pond scum about.
    You only have to tune into an episode of Jeremy Kyle to see it.

user-removed
    Free Member

When I was still at school, I left an awful kitchen porter job to work at Burger King. There weren’t any staff lockers left so I had to hang my jacket in the staff room. The uniform had no pockets so I just had to leave everything in my jacket pockets.

Got cleaned out twice. After the second theft, I went home, sewed fish hooks into my pockets and dropped in a couple of dozen washers (sounds and feels like loose change). After my next shift I was HUGELY gratified to find blood and washers all over the staff room floor. Cocks.

devash
    Free Member

Good luck with the police. The Mrs had her phone stolen by a taxi driver, knew which one it was and where he’d taken it via the tracking software but plod did sweet f-all about it.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Ive had my phone & wallet stolen today !’ is closed to new replies.