• This topic has 46 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by mmel.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Ive finally done it! Anyone fancy checking it over before I waste £1K? Please!
  • bobbyg81
    Free Member

If the frames poor Ill send it back!

sefton
    Free Member

well done mate – looks great (if used properly it will be covered in mud, so paint finish wont be an issue) 😉

good move with the slx.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Good choice bobby! I saw a Blue Pig X in the flesh recently and was impressed by the quality. There have been some oval headtubes and other gripes but Brant’s on here and I’m sure Ragley will look after you. The fact that you can get in touch with him on here is pretty good!

Looks like it’ll build up nicely and the SLX upgrade was a good move.

Get some pics on here when this little piggy’s been built!

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Thanks for the kind words! As soon as its built Ill post some pics of it covered in mud!

🙂

mamadirt
    Free Member

Ring ’em up, pay extra for Saturday delivery and get out and ride this weekend 😛 . Looking forward to the pics – orange stuff rocks!

bobbyg81
    Free Member

I would’ve if the groupset could have been delivered from germany in that time!

Im like a kid waiting for Christmas.

This gives me a chance to have a last blast on the Rockhopper.

mmel
    Free Member

I’m late to the mix here but thought I’d jump in

I did almost the same thing as you bobbyg81 when by poor Rockhopper died following an enthusiastic ride around the Beast of Brenin. Only difference is that I built up a piglet instead. I had full intention of using as many parts from the Rockhopper as possible, but got carried away and ended up with a mostly new bike. If you search my posts you’ll find pictures somewhere.

You’ll love your Ragley, great angles and bomb proof!

PS If you don’t put the stickers on it goes faster and everyone asks, “wow – what’s that your riding?” 8)

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Ive finally done it! Anyone fancy checking it over before I waste £1K? Please!’ is closed to new replies.