Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • I've Decided!
  • chrisjnr
    Free Member

For all those that have helped me reach my decision about which bike to purchase, I have decided to go for the Boardman Hardtail, I think it offers the best balance of great spec and price, which in the end is what i was looking for, thanks for all the other options that i had recommended (Voodoo Wanga, Merlin Malt 1, Genesis Core 20, etc), I think seeing this picture made my mind up,(eradicated any fears that the bike doesnt look so good) 😀

mrblobby
    Free Member

Looks good to me. Should have a lot of fun on that.

chrisjnr
    Free Member

I should hope so 🙂

rob2
    Free Member

Nice one. Great frames and excellent value. Enjoy!

Junkyard
    Free Member

but is’s got gears, is not made of Ti or carbon and it has no niche factor what were you thinking off 🙄

martymac

looks brilliant.

chrisjnr
    Free Member

Junkyard, i’m sorry but some people are on a budget and cannot spend lavishly on mountain bikes etc, although I would like to have a go at building up a carbon hardtail in the future- On One 456 Carbon Frame, ive seen some great bikes built from that base and id like to have a shot myself. Not now though; gotta scrape some money together after this purchase 😛

spacemonkey

Nice prison-yard backdrop.

votchy
    Free Member

epic fail alert: TYRE AND RIM LOGOS NOT LINED UP, YOU WILL BURN IN HELL 😀

rOcKeTdOg

no wacky bars?

duff
    Free Member

I think Junkyard was being sarcastic – you’ll not be able to join the STW niche-bike brigade with that….no bad thing.

chrisjnr
    Free Member

hehe 🙂 I hope to replace the rims soon anyway, i’ll align them then, so maybe that will avert an eternity in the unquenchable flames of hell 😕

edhornby

good on yer – leave it exactly as it is, and ragg the arse off it 🙂

chrisjnr
    Free Member

I think Junkyard was being sarcastic – you’ll not be able to join the STW niche-bike brigade with that….no bad thing.

I am sorry, it appears i do not have the knack for detecting sarcasm that you do 😀 i understand it now 😛

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘I've Decided!’ is closed to new replies.