Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • iTunes pile of w***
  • jimmy

I just imported a folder of music into iTunes successfully. But now it seems to have disappeared from my windows file structure. Pretty sure it hasn’t done that in the past. Anyone care to offer an explanation, beyond how sh’te iTunes is.

z1ppy

I’ve always had an aversion to apples… but played with a (faulty) Imac and my g/f iphone has impressed me with there interfaces, but itunes seems to make transfering music onto a mp3 player a complicated as it can get.
    Much prefer my old creative zen, just drag and drop..

Or maybe it’s just us being crap?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Or maybe it’s just us being crap?

Probbly. ITunes is a piece of piss on my Macs. Drag and drop, everything. Can be a right PITA on me PC, mind. But a load nicer to use than Windoze Media Payer, though.

jimmy

Its on a PC. I like iTunes to use, but the interaction between it and windows files (explorer) seems very erratic.

Oggles
    Free Member

It’s probably something to do with the ‘keep my music library organised’ settings. I don’t know what the settings are cos it’s a bit different on a Mac like RudeBoy said.
    When I had a PC though I had it set up to move everything I imported to C:/Documents and Settings/Music/iTunes or something. The other option is to put the files where you want, and tell iTunes where to find them. HTH

andym
    Free Member

Are you sure you have Windows Explorer set to show invisible folders?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘iTunes pile of w***’ is closed to new replies.