Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Itunes
  • RegP
    Free Member

Just wondered if anyone knew if it is possible to send a copy of a play list off itunes.

I have done a playlist for my wedding to send to the DJ for the big day and it is saved on itunes 80 off songs.

I do not want to send the actual tracks just a list of the songs so he can see what we want, as he will have the mp3’s himself. Is there a way to copy and send the text off itunes?? Not trying to file share

Thanks

CountZero

Um, try taking a screen grab and emailing it as an attachment? Can’t remember offhand what the Mac key combo is,
    something like ? ?3 or ? ?4, something like that. Or just select the text, c’n’p it into a blank email message. Never tried it, but that might work. The screen grab is probably your best bet.

grum
    Free Member

You can just right click on the playlist and go to export, it will make a .txt file.

RegP
    Free Member

I have tried to export if but you cannot pop it in a word doc, just makes a jumbled folder of words any other ideas?

organic355
    Free Member

Ive printed off my library as a pdf before, but cant remember how. i know its possible though.

grum
    Free Member

Works ok here using the export function, though it’s much easier to read if you open the text file in excel.

DezB
    Free Member

What you got a DJ for? Plug your iPod in to the PA, select the playlist, press play 🙂

simon_g

RegP > the exported text file is tab-separated. Open it in Excel, remove and rearrange the columns as you see fit, then save out or print from there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Itunes’ is closed to new replies.